Error With MY_ANGLE

Posted By: JimFox

Error With MY_ANGLE - 06/06/11 22:06

I recently upgraded to A8. I am trying to run some of my old scripts, and the new SED says that it does not know what "MY_ANGLE" means. I think it is defined somewhere in the templates, but I can't find where. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this error.
Thanks,
Jim
Posted By: Superku

Re: Error With MY_ANGLE - 06/06/11 23:02

Press [Ctrl]+[Shift]+[F] at the same time. A dialog will open where you can search for MY_ANGLE in various files at once.
Posted By: Iglarion

Re: Error With MY_ANGLE - 06/06/11 23:35

Hmm i think i have same problem before. I think this is some old engine predefined variable from A4 time (in most chase used in particles), but this wont work anymore in A8.
Correct me if i wrong?!

EDITED:
Sorry i wrong, i thinking on "my_age" and my_angle should be used for templates. I never before work with templates but maybe my_angle no longer exists in the A8?
Posted By: Sekse

Re: Error With MY_ANGLE - 06/07/11 03:58

That is the only thing i loathe about 3DGS, is how every time you upgrade your scripts no longer work because they completely changed the programming language and now you have to learn it all over again lol.
Posted By: JimFox

Re: Error With MY_ANGLE - 06/13/11 17:17

Thanks, guys.
I think I am just going to convert to Lite-C. Running these old scripts is just too hard, and the results should be better in the end.
© 2024 lite-C Forums