Forgot the command for it

Posted By: Logitek

Forgot the command for it - 08/05/15 14:07

Hi everyone. I forgot the command for it. I will try to describe it in english. I hope you understand it.

I remember there was a command to define the area in which the models are visible on screen. If they are too near on the right or left border of the screen then they are disappearing.

I mean the render area. If you look around in the 3d world, then only the visible area on screen is rendered. If the models are a little bit outside off the screen, then not. Only in the defined area.

Which command or var was it?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Forgot the command for it - 08/05/15 15:34

CLIPPED flag

Tells wether an entity is potentially visible or not, i.e. whether it was clipped away by the culling process during the last frame. Can be evaluated for running entity functions - for instance, particles - depending on its visibility.
Posted By: Logitek

Re: Forgot the command for it - 08/06/15 07:49

Hi, thank you for the reply. I know that command, but it is only here to check if the model is visible on screen. Maybe it was another engine. I meant the possibility to define when the model should be clipped away. I know clip near and clip far. But I meant it for the borders. Anyway, it is not that important. Thanks.
Posted By: Wjbender

Re: Forgot the command for it - 08/06/15 13:58

view_check
Posted By: alibaba

Re: Forgot the command for it - 08/06/15 20:31

I think you mean "clipfactor"
© 2024 lite-C Forums