Developer/Designer looking for some freelance work

Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

Developer/Designer looking for some freelance work - 09/10/08 16:02

Greetings,

I am looking for comissioned work in the area of design and programming.
I have over 6 years of experience and have done different works for various companies over the time.
This is my portofolio. Feel free to contact me via forum PM or an email to

michael .:at:. xware [minus-sign] cg .:dot:. com

Prices are dependant on the type of work, size and approximate duration to completition.
Of course I am also writing scripts for 3DGS if you need them.

Programming

I have a broad variety of programming experience and am able to work in C#, PHP, Flash ActionScript, Javascript/AJAX, MySQL and of course C-Script.
Here are some of the Applications that I have been writing over the years:

SimpleEdit (WIP)

Simple but powerful, my attempt at creating a text editor with lots and lots of special functions which I (personally) haven't found in other programs yet. The main reason why I use it myself almost all the time.

SimpleInstall

Not in development anymore, because I realized that there are enough Installers out there which you can use for free. Did work though, all that I needed was to make an Creation Wizard so you dont have to tinker the config files manually.

Medianoter Client (WIP)

The client application for my current "Icodenses" Project. See under Websites.

---

Furthermore, I have developed an Finger tracking system about which I cannot disclosure a lot of information right now as there are several "people" intrested in this.

You can see a youtube video of it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEpy7O3u-jI

I have developed a native file format for SimpleEdit, which is called Simple Document format and is basically a very very simple XML based document file with support for text formatting and enclosures.

Also, I have developed two encryption algorythms dubbed Serapier and Selma which can not only be used to encrypt text, but entire files at a reasonable speed.

Re: Developer/Designer looking for some freelance work - 09/10/08 16:03

Websites

Spontaneous Idea #2847

No real website, just some spontaneous idea I had.

Icodenses.es (WIP)

My current website project. It's a combination of MySpace, Last.fm and several other community portals. An attempt at making something "Big".

EroticsArt.com

Final design

Early concept art

A website design for a company that obviously sells 'erotic' dessous.

Re: Developer/Designer looking for some freelance work - 09/10/08 16:04

Logos

Origin Software

Monster Mega Mayhem (For the contest)

immoWeb (Comissioned by Origin Software)

h3 Systems (Just for fun)

Xware Logo

Re: Developer/Designer looking for some freelance work - 09/10/08 16:04

Flyer

Japan Night (for Radio SdF, DJ Watashi)

Re: Developer/Designer looking for some freelance work - 09/10/08 16:05

Textures

Metal Panel Wall 1 (FREE!)

Metal Panel Wall 2 (FREE!)

Metal Stripe Wall Yellow (FREE!)

Metal Stripe Wall Red (FREE!)

Lab Wall w/Blood

Lab Floor

Posted By: chaotic_dragon

Re: Developer/Designer looking for some freelance work - 10/04/08 15:44

Hey,

I have seen some of these in the past, that Origin Software logo was done for Michael Friedrich wasn't it laugh hes a good mate of mine.
How much are you charging for an AI script and Player Movement script? those are the only two i currently need as of now and if I like them i will be sure to use you for all future jobs.
Please reply to chrisjones@conflict-games.com

Thankyou
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: Developer/Designer looking for some freelance work - 10/04/08 17:49

I could help you out for cheap with those dragon, if you want to send me a pm about what you need.

@micheal- very professional work.I especially like the very professional look of simpleedit.
Posted By: chaotic_dragon

Re: Developer/Designer looking for some freelance work - 10/04/08 19:55

Hey lost,

That would be much appreciated, I currently have a modeler, a musician, an artist, and a writer. I am still looking for Programmers, and level designers.
I can give you a full storyline of the game on sign up to the team if you like and current screens of work that has been made since we started about a week ago.
Please email me at cdtjones69@hotmail.com or if you have MSN it would be better to add and do direct chat as I am on it 24/7 working.
I have recently added a Sub Company to Conflict Games called Conflict Hosting where I run web hosting and CS:S server hosting if you are looking for a website we might be able to work something out.

Sincerely
Chris Jones,
CEO. Conflict Games.

Re: Developer/Designer looking for some freelance work - 10/04/08 20:47

we should talk primarily over pm's or msn so we dont steal micheals topic...

sorry micheal
Posted By: Xarthor

Re: Developer/Designer looking for some freelance work - 10/05/08 15:46

lol lostclimate. you have the a** to offer your services to someone openly in a thread of another user looking for work? wtf
and now even apologize for "stealing" the topic? oh man ...

Re: Developer/Designer looking for some freelance work - 10/05/08 16:23

I think micheal's only looking for artwork, or so it would appear to me. If not, I'm very sorry michael, I didn't understand the post.
Posted By: Xarthor

Re: Developer/Designer looking for some freelance work - 10/05/08 16:36

Quote:

I am looking for comissioned work in the area of design and programming.

Quote:

Of course I am also writing scripts for 3DGS if you need them.

Re: Developer/Designer looking for some freelance work - 10/05/08 17:42

sorry didnt see those. Don't know why you have to be hostile about it Xarthor, it was an accident.

Re: Developer/Designer looking for some freelance work - 10/05/08 18:18

Originally Posted By: chaotic_dragon
Hey,

I have seen some of these in the past, that Origin Software logo was done for Michael Friedrich wasn't it laugh hes a good mate of mine.
How much are you charging for an AI script and Player Movement script? those are the only two i currently need as of now and if I like them i will be sure to use you for all future jobs.
Please reply to chrisjones@conflict-games.com

Thankyou

Yes, I can also offer you that. We should, however, discuss pices over PM's. But as I see you already got contact to lostclimate.

Thanks in your intrest anyway smile

And yes, to clarify it: I _DO_ also write C-Script scripts if you are in need of those.

Re: Developer/Designer looking for some freelance work - 10/05/08 22:44

I truly am sorry about that.

Re: Developer/Designer looking for some freelance work - 10/12/08 16:51

I'll allow myself to add some more areas into my portofolio (and more to come soon!):

Desktop Publishing - Hosted Magazine

This is a magazine that is being published for customers of a hosting company. I developed the layout and design.
Here are some samples:

Re: Developer/Designer looking for some freelance work - 10/28/08 22:35

Another Website I finished a few weeks ago:

GROUND TACTICS - Comissioned by ISG

http://www.groundtacticsgame.com
Posted By: MMike

Re: Developer/Designer looking for some freelance work - 11/05/08 22:34

i would like to have you one my "team." your experience and ideas, surely are important to archive good results.
© 2024 lite-C Forums