????????????

Posted By: peank

???????????? - 06/27/09 04:56

i like game a lot, but i ain't got any experience with scripting....and for modeling....a bit tallent....nahh....i'm not good either... but i have an idea(storyline) and if anyone with some adv or rpg project, and looking for a teamate, you can count on me....
just post me:

pe_ank@yahoo.com
or
pe_ank@hotmail.com

ps: sorry my english to good...wekekekekeek
Posted By: Cowabanga

Re: ???????????? - 06/27/09 15:15

You can't ask someone to make for you the whole game. And you can't do anything, just the story.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: ???????????? - 06/27/09 20:18

hmmm, but as i understood, he is not looking for someone who make his whole game. i think he want a job for an adv or rpg game.

Re: ???????????? - 06/27/09 20:29

No, read his post again:
Quote:
but i ain't got any experience with scripting....and for modeling

Posted By: Joozey

Re: ???????????? - 06/27/09 21:46

With such a topic name, you know what time it is.
Posted By: MegaMarioDeluxe

Re: ???????????? - 06/28/09 08:23

This is like a black hole, there's a catch 22 at the start and end.

I don't get it.

Re: ???????????? - 06/28/09 08:46

Originally Posted By: Joozey
With such a topic name, you know what time it is.
It's time to start another thread with irony :P
Posted By: Error014

Re: ???????????? - 06/28/09 12:00

This thread is the fifth result on google for "wekekekekeek" (although it suggests "kekekekekeke").

As for this thread subject...

peank, it's really not that hard. You just have to give information, and you also have to use a subject thats actually saying something, like "I love candy so much I'm gonna make a game about it, please help!", or "Help needed for INCREDIBLE MMORPG its gonna be awesome with dwarfs and trolls and all that and oh my god theres gonna be magic in there and then we port it to ps3 and xbox and later to wii and were gonna be rich i have a story already you wont get paid but you WILL be in the credits pm me for more information" (although you probably have to shorten the last one just a bit).
Posted By: Inestical

Re: ???????????? - 06/29/09 13:04

Welcome to GS forums.

Next time you post to these forums, remember the following:
- Read possible guidelines with thought
- Use time to post
- Use dedication for that post
- Don't expect too much
- Don't TUSC yourself.
Posted By: sPlKe

Re: ???????????? - 06/29/09 20:07

i doubt he knows what tusc means :p
Posted By: Error014

Re: ???????????? - 06/29/09 21:07

There is no way to find out! Neither Google nor Wikipedia is of any help!

But its easy. TUSC is short for "Tired, used, shameless, cruel", which are the four essential traits of the Acknex developer. smile

We used to have stars here that displayed the amount of traits one had perfected (you'd have five if you got a 100% rating in all of them), now we have these smileys. A smile is for "shameless", the white face is obviously "tired". The title gives you how "cruel" someone is (i.e.: Spike is an "Expert" at being cruel, while Inestical is still rabbitly* developing that).

How you can find out how used someone is? This I haven't figured out completely. Thats why I used to have four stars (To clarify: I had perfected being used, which is evident if you search for any "camera"-thread in this forum ever, but since I couldn't figure out how used anyone else is, I couldn't get 5 stars)

... Well, all this is my theory. ... I'm not wrong, right guys? I mean, it all fits so well!

* i hate myself for this joke

EDIT: Noooooooooo. I didn't think this would create another page. frown
Posted By: achaziel

Re: ???????????? - 06/30/09 00:15

Quote:
TUSC is short for "Tired, used, shameless, cruel", which are the four essential traits of the Acknex developer. smile

funny, i always thought those are the four essential traits of a /b/-tard. coincidence? :P
Posted By: Quad

Re: ???????????? - 06/30/09 19:09

well if you count there are how many /b/tards amongst Acknex developers, it's not mcuh of a coincidence*

*p.s.:not all of them maybe aware that they are a /b/tard.

Re: ???????????? - 07/01/09 00:30

true, i guess. sorry for getting offtopic.

@ OP: could you, like, concretize what exactly you actually need? we'd be better able to help you that way. also, what do you have to offer? a certain, interesting project? some interesting ideas which would be worth working on? money? all of said motivations? name us the details, and the community shall help you. (also, you should probably change the thread title...)

(btw, @ quadraxas: your edit reason is hilarious. ^^)
Posted By: peank

Re: ???????????? - 07/01/09 15:13

wekkk.....hey,hey guys all i'm saying is i want to be a part of some project, it doesn't mean i'm looking for job, if i were a part of something that i've dreamed a lot, i guess that would be wonderfull for me...

Re: ???????????? - 07/01/09 18:15

than have a look in the forum "jobs offered" just right here --> http://www.opserver.de/ubb7/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=37&page=1

you'll most probably find somebody who's looking for a co-worker there, go check it.
Posted By: sPlKe

Re: ???????????? - 07/09/09 05:04

Originally Posted By: Error014
Spike is an "Expert" at being cruel

LOVE that part XD
Im not cruel. at least not intentionally... most of the time... maybe sometimes... actually almost always... or... never? dunno...
Posted By: FBL

Re: ???????????? - 07/09/09 16:10

Btw. TUSC originally means "The ultimate scripting crap"!
© 2024 lite-C Forums