2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available.

Posted By: Shigee

2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/12/10 09:39

I am an experienced game artist looking to make my services available to the GameStudio community.

I am available on a freelance basis(potentially other ways too) my pricing and availability are flexible.

You can see my work here:

http://shigee.blogspot.com/

And i can be contacted at:

shigee_1357@hotmail.com
Posted By: msmith2468

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/12/10 15:38

i cant offer you a job but you do great work.
good luck to ya.
Posted By: Joquan

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/12/10 16:20

The only way I can offer a job is if you are willing to work voluntarily part-time. I cannot afford to pay my employees yet, since my game studio is still so small. If you want to learn more, go here. Our site is here. Good luck. You could easily find a job from a paying studio, but I was just throwing mine out for consideration.

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/12/10 16:22

Oh, and our goal is to become the largest and most versatile US game studio.

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/12/10 16:22

But, the most versatile is more likely. wink
Posted By: Quad

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/12/10 16:25

@Joq:forum has an edit button. what you are doing is spamming.
@Shigee: Nice portfolio, hope you find someone needs your help.

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/13/10 03:20

Wow, maybe I had better things to do than worry about that?

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/13/10 09:20

stop spamming on Shigee's thread and stay on topic. If you had better things to do, you should not come to this thread and post at all. Go do your better things. besides the spamming being rude and against the rules, you are also being rude by saying that. I started to believe this is due to your young age. I see you have problems with other users on other threads, what you are doing here is worse.

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/13/10 17:40

Originally Posted By: Quadraxas
stop spamming on Shigee's thread and stay on topic. If you had better things to do, you should not come to this thread and post at all. Go do your better things. besides the spamming being rude and against the rules, you are also being rude by saying that. I started to believe this is due to your young age. I see you have problems with other users on other threads, what you are doing here is worse.

Hmmm... let's see. I have two mods who support me, plenty of normal users who support me, etc. I didn't spam, so please do not blame me of it. Spamming is constant posting of worthless clutter. What I posted is not worthless.
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/13/10 18:35

actually repeatedly posting instead of just editing your post is considered spam.

Edit: I wanted to edit this earlier but my internet went down. as far as OT goes, you have some real skill, your models are a little hit and miss, but your good ones are beautiful.
Posted By: MrGuest

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/13/10 18:42

really nice models, hopefully when i've got some of my current projects completed i may well have some work for you

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/14/10 06:01

Thank you all for taking a look and the time to reply. To those of you who say you may wish to make use of my abilities in the future, I will be around and will attempt to keep the portfolio and this thread up to date.

It wasn't a whole lot of spam if any, so its no problem.

As to the question of whether I would join your studio/team. I very rarely take on free work, generally it must be short term and I must find it to be in my interest to do so, meaning very original or fast/interesting. I am not averse to discussing the possibility, but any such inquiries should be addressed to me via email: Shigee_1357@hotmail.com and should include the basic premise of the project, time frame for completion, type of work etc.

~Thanks~
Alex
Posted By: badapple

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/14/10 07:20

nice portfolio , you should have no problem finding some work.
and welcome to the community
Posted By: mikaldinho

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/14/10 19:11

@shigee;are you able to create terrain? i didnt see any examples on your website. if you can, will you make me a ww1 terrain with trenches. i have a image (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...m_July_1917.jpg) and would like that for a project i have at the moment. can u do it for free?

thanks

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/16/10 00:33

Isnt there an edior you can use to more easily do such things?

here is the example from my site:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/99545/Portfolio%...ition_Final.png

however such things are no small task, If an editor is available it would be the be the easiest way to accomplish this. Or if you can get a heightmap of the area.
Posted By: Matt_Coles

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/16/10 11:15

nice portfolio Shigee, you have some great talent grin Hope you manage to find work

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/18/10 17:47

i really like tents. they would make an excellent part in a war game.
Posted By: Damocles_

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/18/10 19:14

poor Shigee,
a seroius offer from an Artist gets spammed by users (especially
this wannabe "employer" Joquan_Ltd )

Mods: I would suggest that Shigee can posts a fresh thread

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/18/10 19:41

i suggest unrelated posts including this post should be deleted.

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/19/10 02:18

Originally Posted By: Damocles_
poor Shigee,
a seroius offer from an Artist gets spammed by users (especially
this wannabe "employer" Joquan_Ltd )

Mods: I would suggest that Shigee can posts a fresh thread

I thought I was through with you guys... I am not a wannabe employer. I have a small organization going on right now. You may not believe that I will ever become whatsoever known, but you may just be surprised! Oh well, I guess people can't help but be jealous. wink

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/19/10 13:23

i'll back u up joquan. jealosy wont get you anywhere guys. wink
Posted By: darkinferno

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/19/10 13:40

your doing some great work shigee, really like your texturing skills, i have a few artists but i wouldnt say texturing is their strongpoints, i'm also aware you only accept paid work, well thats expected especially to the amount of request you may receive from indie teams wanting "help" currently am not in the position to offer pay but will show you some videos of work me and my team has done, most of it is untextured as you see and the few textured you do see were hand painted laugh so if you ever you know.. lol, get bored and wanna help us out you can send me a pm -angelic-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w82mMi1XVpc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOrZBBBITYY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZNo51EIG8M&NR=1

am not picking sides bt am quite sure i dont see any content to be jealous of and though i do see what joquan wants to accomplish, i think he approaches situations incorrectly and may get himself banned sooner or later, and PLEASE dont reply to this, this is shigees thread

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/19/10 15:13

i think Shigee is great at textures and things like that, but really, i think if you want to argue, move it to another topic. preferably a new one.

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/19/10 16:08

Originally Posted By: mikaldinho
i'll back u up joquan. jealosy wont get you anywhere guys. wink

Hehe, okay lol

Re: 2d/3d Game & Texture Artist available. - 02/19/10 16:31

lolz
© 2024 lite-C Forums