OANDA pricing changes

Posted By: StefanCGN

OANDA pricing changes - 11/09/19 11:01

Hi all, I got the following email about upcoming changes in the pricing of OANDA:

"On 9th December 2019 we will be changing our financing costs on our Indices, Forex and Metals (excluding copper) CFDs. Our current second-by-second cost structure will be replaced with a new daily cost structure. Under this structure, you will only be charged, or credited, if you hold a position at the close of trading each day, 5pm New York time, rather than the current structure whereby you could incur charges on intraday trades."

As a newbie I want to have your opinion. Will this have drastical impact on my implemented strategies? Or is this something, that changes only a little? I want to get a feeling if I have to act...
Posted By: Petra

Re: OANDA pricing changes - 11/10/19 10:46

I got the same email. But most forex brokers charge overnight, FXCM for example, so if the fee does not rise by this I think its ok.
Posted By: StefanCGN

Re: OANDA pricing changes - 11/10/19 10:55

Thanks, but does it mean that I need to switch to what is called "rollover" in the asset list?
Posted By: AndrewAMD

Re: OANDA pricing changes - 11/11/19 02:25

You speak as if we know whether or not your asset list was correct in the first place.

The manual is your friend:
https://manual.zorro-project.com/account.htm
© 2024 lite-C Forums