OANDA-US No Balance Showing

Posted By: nullantechamber

OANDA-US No Balance Showing - 04/07/21 10:39

I have been working on my second live connection (first with IB is all sorted and stable) to my forex broker Oanda. The connection is solid, but for some reason my account balance/margin available is not being detected. I went back through the log file and can see that I am connected to a live account, able to download data properly, and that NFA is turned on, but the account balance is returning as 0. Where should I start looking to resolve the issue?
Posted By: AndrewAMD

Re: OANDA-US No Balance Showing - 04/07/21 11:44

NFA needs to be disabled when using the Oanda plugin, regardless of where you reside. (This probably won’t fix your account balance issue, though.)

Re: OANDA-US No Balance Showing - 04/07/21 12:37

You are correct, switching the NFA back to disabled did not resolve the issue. Interestingly, when I run the zstatus, it is showing my only connection is to FXCM-Real. However, I can confirm through the log that I am connected to my Oanda account. I went into accountsexample.csv and manually created the entry for oanda, same result.

Re: OANDA-US No Balance Showing - 04/08/21 10:41

Still no luck in resolving the issue.

I have gone and deleted the accounts example.csv that seemed to prevent the actual accounts.csv from updating, and furthermore, went ahead and deleted all entries for FXCM since it seems to continue going there. Even after deleting, Zorro still not connecting to the right platform. The stranger thing is I was able to connect, and trade live through oanda demo account with 0 problems for quite some time.

Log Entry from Z status, after Oanda connected, and showing green:

ZStatus
Login 0 Oanda V20..
!account ****************************
!id segment 0 at UTC 04-08 10:34
Error: No Accounts.csv entry for FXCM-Real!
FXCM-Real 0.0 Open 0.0 Margin 0.0
V 2.359 on Thu 21-04-08 05:34:40 (Zorro S Subscription)

Trade: ZStatus DUMMY 2021-04-08
Assets AssetsOanda.csv
Logout.. ok

Attached picture live.png
Attached picture status.png

Re: OANDA-US No Balance Showing - 04/18/21 10:24

Well, I don't have the slightest idea what happened, but I moved my zorro folder over to my laptop for some testing and the conneciton worked just fine, balance is detected. I switched it back to my old, but very stable desktop that I'm running my algos from currently as i continue testing....and it connects showing full balance just fine. Will wait and see what happens when markets open.
© 2024 lite-C Forums