Stopping and resuming sessions without interrupting trade statis

Posted By: MatPed

Stopping and resuming sessions without interrupting trade statis - 11/16/18 15:12

Hi,
I have seen this promising futures popping up in the new development list.

May I have some insight on which features are planned and if an ETA is already planned?

Thank you in advance

Re: Stopping and resuming sessions without interrupting trade statis - 11/29/18 16:13

Sorry if I requesting some info again. But I was developing a solution for this planned functionality and i found it not trivial to be coded...

Thank you
Posted By: jcl

Re: Stopping and resuming sessions without interrupting trade statis - 11/29/18 17:30

This feature will come not so soon, so it makes sense when you develop your own solution for the time being.

Re: Stopping and resuming sessions without interrupting trade statis - 11/29/18 19:54

Ok, thank you can you share with the community how you plan to develop it.

My approach is to save some trade statistics using algovar variables, but it has some side-effects. It has limitations.

Thank you

Re: Stopping and resuming sessions without interrupting trade statis - 11/30/18 16:51

We'll do basically the same, but not with Algovars, but we would store the content of all relevant objects in the .trd file. This would inflate the .trd file by factor 20. And we'll have to solve the same side-effects.

Re: Stopping and resuming sessions without interrupting trade statis - 11/30/18 17:10

gotcha. Thank you
Posted By: 3dgamelight

Re: Stopping and resuming sessions without interrupting trade statis - 03/20/19 15:39

Originally Posted By: jcl
This feature will come not so soon, so it makes sense when you develop your own solution for the time being.

Why not so soon?

Re: Stopping and resuming sessions without interrupting trade statis - 03/21/19 07:14

So much to do, so little time.
© 2024 lite-C Forums