Success Stories

Posted By: Feindbild

Success Stories - 11/10/13 18:37

Let them be heard if there are any yet! I am really interested in Zorro but yet undecided wether it would be worth all the hard work to get into it. So I'd be glad to hear about the experiences and anecdotes of you guys.
Posted By: DMB

Re: Success Stories - 11/12/13 01:15

Anyone???

I don't have anything I can trade for income. But I am working my way through the theories I have come across over the years.
Posted By: Sundance

Re: Success Stories - 11/12/13 08:59

I by myself haven't programmed any successful strategy yet. It's not easy to learn how to do it the right way. But with Zorro I feel the first time in more than two years that I'am on the right track!
Posted By: Pork

Re: Success Stories - 11/14/13 13:57

I would put myself in the same group as the others.
Learning, Making progress, Happy with the progress,
but not trading for income.
P
Posted By: DMB

Re: Success Stories - 11/14/13 15:00

For the OP, I think generally we all agree that Zorro is a great piece of software for it's main features (WFO, signal process, AI and JCL expertise and experience.) When it comes to system development and trading, there is no magic pill. Unlike the education system, in trading education you don't get to graduate to the next level automatically. You have to demonstrate your competence in the real world in order to graduate to the next level. Trading is challenging, to say the least.
© 2024 lite-C Forums