Trading Binary options

Posted By: JackSturgeon

Trading Binary options - 05/12/16 20:22

Hi All,

There is a mode flag called BINARY. From the explanation in the manual I understand from the manual that it is only used to simulate binary options for training and testing strategies.

Can you also trade with binary options using Zorro?

Jack.
Posted By: Smon

Re: Trading Binary options - 05/14/16 09:34

There is no Broker API for Binary Options in Zorro, but I built my own (or rather have it coded for me). It's via writing Signal Files which are read by a Winautomation script which can a) execute Signals via any brokers webplatform or b) use the trade4.me api

I'm not live with my strategy though, as it seems incredibly hard to get substantially above 60% winning ratio.
Posted By: JackSturgeon

Re: Trading Binary options - 05/15/16 14:24

Ok thanks. That seems to be the big issue. Passing the 60% winning ratio border.

Thanks for your answer.
Posted By: Smon

Re: Trading Binary options - 05/15/16 15:30

Depending on the broker (they are all crooks more or less, the best one is Stockpair in my opinion - at least they pay the profits, but I heard they stopp accepting trades if you are too profitable) 60% winning rate is good enough if the shape ratio is good. The best signal providers on trade4.me with a decent shape ratio manage to get between 60% and 61%.
Posted By: firecrest

Re: Trading Binary options - 05/10/17 08:07

Originally Posted By: sdh309795gaas
Depending on the broker (they are all crooks more or less, the best one is Stockpair in my opinion - at least they pay the profits, but I heard they stopp accepting trades if you are too profitable) 60% winning rate is good enough if the shape ratio is good. The best signal providers on trade4.me with a decent shape ratio manage to get between 60% and 61%.

Hi sdh309795gaas, I guess once they discover your profit. They will stop accepting your trades. Are you constantly looking for other brokers?
© 2024 lite-C Forums