Best way to learn zorro

Posted By: HCLW

Best way to learn zorro - 05/22/20 06:43

Hello I'm looking for the best way to learn programming in Zorro, I'm totally new in the field of programming and I have a system already developed I have never programmed in my life and I would like to know a good way to learn the functions and structure that should contain my script, I tried to complete the tutorial of the manual but there is code that is not explained and it makes it very difficult for me to learn because there are times when I cannot relate the lines of code between them or even know what they mean if someone knows a good tutorial that explains the functions, syntax, structure and other parts of the programming of the Zorro language I would appreciate it, books or online courses are welcome.
Posted By: HCLW

Re: Best way to learn zorro - 05/22/20 06:45

Im open to a better explained way to program forex systems aside from zorro if you can suggest me some
Posted By: jcl

Re: Best way to learn zorro - 05/22/20 07:06

Depends on how deep you want to learn programming. Strategies with every single line explained are in the black book. For a really solid foundation, work through a C book such as the classic "C in 21 days".
© 2024 lite-C Forums