problem to copy Zorro in VPS

Posted By: XRaf

problem to copy Zorro in VPS - 06/22/20 09:28

Hi everyone, I just signed up on this site and I am very happy to have heard of Zorro. I have been trading manual since 2014 but some approaches have surprised me and I find them very interesting. I would like to test in VPS but there is an error in copying both the folder and in copying the installation setup. Is there anyone kind who can help me? (the VPS is windows), thanks

Attached picture problem.jpg
Posted By: XRaf

Re: problem to copy Zorro in VPS - 06/22/20 18:58

Resolved. If this can be useful to people who begin to test Zorro together with MT4 / MT5, copy the Zorro folder on the VPS installed on the c: .. it does not work, unlike what is written on the site, and there are errors. Tested with Amazon and other vendors. The simplest way, even if you have to wait 20 to 30 minutes, is to copy the Zorro setup file and install it inside the VPS.
The problem was solved several hours ago and it was not possible to write earlier because this site has problems with smartphone login. I hope the problems end here ... but I'm not a programmer
Posted By: Petra

Re: problem to copy Zorro in VPS - 06/23/20 12:06

Still, copying is much better than installing. But probably not with a smartphone connection.
© 2024 lite-C Forums