Troubles trying to compile

Posted By: rafaelghd

Troubles trying to compile - 10/01/20 10:41

Hi everyone.

This can be a stupid question, but is better that than lose money haha.. I have several strategies compiled with Zorro 2.25. Now I have Zorro 2.30 and according to the manuel, a re-compile is needed. I'm trying to do the re-compile (I do try a lot, for sure), but I always get the same message in the zorro terminal " Strategy compiling...... Error 061: Compiled with different version!" ... I don´t Know what else to do .. crazy

Re: Troubles trying to compile - 10/01/20 10:56

And I know the message says what is happening.. and that´s the problem!.. I´m doing all the steps I always do when I want to compile a script, but this time Zorro doesn´t compile anything smirk just launch that message.
Posted By: AndrewAMD

Re: Troubles trying to compile - 10/01/20 11:56

In order to recompile a script to binary (*.x file), you must have the script (*.c file) source code, as well as a Zorro S license.

Do you have the script source code and a Zorro S license?

Re: Troubles trying to compile - 10/06/20 21:54

Hi, sorry I didn´t see your reply.

Yes ! I do have the script source code and I have Zorro S. That´s why I don´t understand why it doesn´t allow me recompile. What I did was return to Zorro 2.25 because with Zorro S 2.30 I can´t recompile my scripts 🤷‍♂️
Posted By: AndrewAMD

Re: Troubles trying to compile - 10/07/20 00:27

I assume your script is secret. In which case, you might want to have Support take a look at it.
Posted By: danatrader

Re: Troubles trying to compile - 10/09/20 20:27

I would be more ashamed of my bad coding skills. (I mean I am... tongue )
© 2024 lite-C Forums