Z9 / Asset lists / SymbolHist

Posted By: MegaTanker

Z9 / Asset lists / SymbolHist - 10/30/21 18:29

Trying to test Z9 together with the alternative asset list AssetsZ9E fails on my end on version 2.40.9

I tried to use the same asset list for my own script but I'm not sure how you're supposed to use the Symbol field in the asset list. AssetsZ9E includes for example !STOOQ:TNOW.UK which tells it to request TNOW.UK from Stooq instead of just TNOW because Stooq requires that. So far so good, but then it saves the downloaded history to the file TNOWUK.t6 but then when you do an asset() call, Zorro looks for the history in the TNOW.t6 file, which it did not create. So it throws an error that the history TNOW doesn't exist.

So how are you supposed to use the SymbolHist feature? Wouldn't it make more sense if the file was saved to the asset name instead of the SymbolHist string?
Posted By: Petra

Re: Z9 / Asset lists / SymbolHist - 11/01/21 07:52

Happens here too. That was the recent change from Yahoo to Stooq in the european list. It seems the ".UK" was not considered.

I'll forward this to my colleague for fixing it. Until then, rename "TNOWUK.t6" to "TNOW.t6" and the other files too.
© 2024 lite-C Forums