Deep learning and reinforcement learning

Posted By: coinpump

Deep learning and reinforcement learning - 01/05/22 05:26

Is there a tutorial for using the pattern recognition? I'm really lost trying to set it up.

How can I go about doing reinforcement learning? I do code and I understand the main concepts but I'm still lost.

Thank you!
Posted By: Petra

Re: Deep learning and reinforcement learning - 01/05/22 11:35

The Black Book has a chapter about pattern recognition. But with reinforcement learning you're on your own, I know no example.

Re: Deep learning and reinforcement learning - 01/05/22 15:18

Ok, maybe a better question would be regarding the python bridge. How can I output variables to python?
Posted By: Grant

Re: Deep learning and reinforcement learning - 01/05/22 16:51

It's with pySet()

https://zorro-project.com/manual/en/python.htm

I don't think it's reasonable to post a ton of questions without reading the manual first.

Re: Deep learning and reinforcement learning - 01/05/22 17:09

Thanks for answering the question.
Posted By: TraderTom

Re: Deep learning and reinforcement learning - 05/11/22 10:58

Thought I'd come and have a look at some new topics on here. Good to see old members are being rude and unhelpful as ever.

Its such a shame that this should be so good but innocent questions are always met with such unpleasant answers.
Posted By: TraderTom

Re: Deep learning and reinforcement learning - 05/11/22 10:58

Thought I'd come and have a look at some new topics on here. Good to see old members are being rude and unhelpful as ever.

Its such a shame that this should be so good but innocent questions are always met with such unpleasant answers.
Posted By: AndrewAMD

Re: Deep learning and reinforcement learning - 05/11/22 16:54

Originally Posted by TraderTom
Good to see old members are being rude and unhelpful as ever.
I would like to thank you in advance for making such wonderful contributions this forum!
© 2024 lite-C Forums