Problem connexion startegies with broker

Posted By: MrBotrader

Problem connexion startegies with broker - 09/09/22 01:00

hello how are you? nIce to meet YOU I m french i start only could you help me to connect oanda to zorro please i have for each strategie the same error look here please https://zupimages.net/up/22/36/jjhn.jpg
thank you very if you want to help me it will be nice have a good night. Mr Botrader
Posted By: faustotex

Re: Problem connexion startegies with broker - 09/09/22 06:00

You seem to have at least two problem identified by Zorro in the screen you've provided:

1. Your Oanda account number was not recognised. Make sure you are providing correct account number and trading password. I know nothing about Oanda, so cannot help you further with this issue;

2. You have no Bars because you have no history data. That may be a consequence of the first problem above and may change after you do connect.
However, it after connecting to your broker you still have "no bars generated", try selecting script "Download" from the Script drop box and watch the Info window for history data being fetched.
Posted By: AndrewAMD

Re: Problem connexion startegies with broker - 09/09/22 12:54

Please read the Oanda page in its entirety. Your username and password are clearly wrong:
https://zorro-project.com/manual/en/oanda.htm

You need to be using account ID's, not login usernames. Plus you need to generate an API access token on the website and use that for the password.
Posted By: MrBotrader

Re: Problem connexion startegies with broker - 09/09/22 22:07

hello

very thank you for the help i found i was needed a API Key from oanda and now its done. Other question I m new in algo but learn 1 year trading normal: how is it algo what we win, for example if the box after starting zorro software said 28% for eur/usd to win we wil have for example if i put 1000€ capital i will win 280€ is my calcul correct. How per month can i make this? how? What can we expect in one month if we use only Z1, Z2, Z12 in free in dollars per month please. Can you explain at the beginning what i can make and how because nobody to talk with support to explain for me it s difficult i'm 50 old school you know thanks for your help have a good night.
Posted By: Grant

Re: Problem connexion startegies with broker - 09/10/22 09:04

Yes, 28% rate on return on 1,000 eur invested is 280 eur.
There are 0 guarantees with investing/trading. Zorro or any other trading software isn't a cash cow.
Only invest money that you can afford to lose.
© 2024 lite-C Forums