ent_boneblend

Posted By: Poison

ent_boneblend - 10/23/08 15:38

what about having a function like ent_boneblend, which blends just a single bone?
This function would be really helpfull for me, and I think for others, too. smile

I looked into the manual and I havenīt found a function like that, I just found ent_blend and ent_blendpose but these 2 functions are blending the whole animation.

this is an example the function could look like:
ent_boneblend(ENTITY* entity,STRING* bonename,STRING* scene,var anim_percent,var anim_blend);

Thx

Poison
Posted By: jcl

Re: ent_boneblend - 10/24/08 07:19

You mean animating a scene, but omitting all bones but one? What for would you need this?

Re: ent_boneblend - 10/24/08 11:02

I need this f.e. for a shooting animation in a FPS I am making, to animate/blend just a certain bone without blending the other bones by this animation.

Re: ent_boneblend - 10/27/08 12:04

Why can't you create a animation scene in MED with this bone?

Re: ent_boneblend - 10/27/08 19:18

This is the problem, even if I create an anim. scene and animate just this bone, after using ent_blend, it blends the other bones, too.
And this is what I donīt want.

Re: ent_boneblend - 10/28/08 07:54

Why are you using ent_blend? Of course it blends all bones - that's the purpose of this function. You can combine any scenes without ent_blend. Maybe, due to some misunderstanding, you're not using bones animation effectively. Have a look into the two bones workshops and also the bones demos on AU.

© 2024 lite-C Forums