A8 Gizmo :

Posted By: ratchet

A8 Gizmo : - 08/05/10 15:42

Well i'm happy with the new A8 commercial indeed laugh

Juts to improve A8 and bring us better workflow :

What would be good is for the new version is a better Gizmo.
For example to move and rotate an object each time we much click the move button, then rotate button etc ...
It's time wasting and old school today !

Why not having a better Gizmo all in one likte that ?

Lot of time we would gain.

Another good thing it is bigger, so it helps to use, the actual of A8,A7 is too thin sometimes you must be very precise with the mouse to catch it !

Just my opinion, but it would just bring better workflow !
Posted By: Pappenheimer

Re: A8 Gizmo : - 08/08/10 16:37

I agree that this could make learning and working at least with MED much easier and faster.
Posted By: sebbi91

Re: A8 Gizmo : - 08/08/10 16:48

not bad ^^
I agree with you.
Posted By: Zapan@work

Re: A8 Gizmo : - 08/08/10 17:19

I like it!
Posted By: The_Clyde

Re: A8 Gizmo : - 08/09/10 16:34

Also shortcut keys for moving, rotating, and scaling would be a good idea.
Posted By: Machera

Re: A8 Gizmo : - 08/09/10 21:29

very useful gizmo. but the center sphere is unnecessary.

u can edit these shortcuts on WED's file > preferences > key section. but yes, if they come predefined it would be very useful. example,most using are Q , W, E ,R or blender shortcuts are very very useful
G + (X,Y,Z): move
S + (X,Y,Z): scale
R + (X,Y,Z): Rotation.
Posted By: jcl

Re: A8 Gizmo : - 08/10/10 12:07

We have already such a Gizmo: the box tool can move, scale, and rotate objects. I think another Gizmo that does the same would more confuse the users than help editing. But we're open for suggestions about improving the box tool.
Posted By: ratchet

Re: A8 Gizmo : - 08/16/10 09:30

When i want to rotate an object , if i am in top view, i can't rotate it from the top view on it's Y axis !

I must rotate it under another view and see at same time in the top view how it rotates on the Y axis.
Why not in top view, adding some gizmo to rotate the object in the Y axis ? It's lot more natural.
(Same thing for the other views : you use the gizmo on a view and much see the result on the other view)

But i agree in 3D View, there is no problem.
© 2024 lite-C Forums