Z systems THEY DONT WORK - this is a scam

Posted By: sdplay

Z systems THEY DONT WORK - this is a scam - 03/01/19 22:15

I tested z systems for over a month, and half z12, z2, z1,z7 they all lost MONEY. They all suck. This is not a system, this a scam. Stop scamming people telling them this system makes money SHAME ON YOU. DELETE THIS TRASH. I AM SURE YOU WILL GET SUED AT SOME POINT FOR FALSE ADVERTISING BECAUSE THIS IS SIMPLY FAKE AND BULLSHIT. I wrote this post because I couldn't find someone to warn me of this evil. you have been warned IT DOSNT WORK
Posted By: Dalla

Re: Z systems THEY DONT WORK - this is a scam - 03/02/19 07:03

Then write your own instead of complaining? No one is forcing you to trade the Z-systems.
Also, if you cannot take a one month drawdown, you shouldn't be trading at all...
Posted By: Petra

Re: Z systems THEY DONT WORK - this is a scam - 03/02/19 08:56

MOMMY!! Z SYSTEMS THEY DONT WORK!!!
Posted By: chsmac85

Re: Z systems THEY DONT WORK - this is a scam - 03/05/19 14:50

I've been trading z12 for a about 4 months now. I've had 2 winning months and 2 losing months. February was absolutely brutal but then a new zorro system was released and things have been better this month (retraining?).

I followed a poster on their myfxbook account. https://www.myfxbook.com/members/darcymac/zorro/2569912
They seemed to be having a grand ole time and then leveraged up before apparently shutting down.

I think the advice in the manual is great. Know what you can afford to lose and let the system go to work. You WILL NOT get rich quick. But if you follow you can get rich slow.

It's taken me a lot of time to internalize those lessons and I'm only checking my account 2-3x a week now. It's just way too volatile if you check it multiple times a day.
Posted By: kandlekid

Re: Z systems THEY DONT WORK - this is a scam - 03/14/19 05:42

Ok, I'll be the first to ask ... how can something that is free be a scam ?
Posted By: AndrewAMD

Re: Z systems THEY DONT WORK - this is a scam - 03/14/19 14:18

High-leverage trading is not for those who cannot stomach large drawdowns. Consider investing in stocks. Or if you want zero drawdowns, a savings account. wink

Originally Posted By: kandlekid
Ok, I'll be the first to ask ... how can something that is free be a scam ?
Some of the Z systems are free, but not all.
Posted By: Veratyr

Re: Z systems THEY DONT WORK - this is a scam - 07/11/19 13:57

Are you an idiot? You can't call a system a scam based on a single month.

I've been trading Z12 for a bit over a year now and I'm sitting at 50% profit: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/bobobo1618/mt4-985808/2833415

It would have been higher if I'd monitored the server controlling it better.

I also have an older account that was profitable: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/bobobo1618/z12-ea/1684780/HEpTBW544fYpy2oZZzoe

Re: Z systems THEY DONT WORK - this is a scam - 07/11/19 22:48

I'm at 7 months in with z12 and I'm up 16%. What I find most interesting is that my up months and down months are different than Veratyr's.

I know there is some randomness built in but honestly not sure how we could have such uncorrelated returns running the same system. I might try having two z12 running on different accounts and see how they compare.
Posted By: Petra

Re: Z systems THEY DONT WORK - this is a scam - 07/12/19 07:58

Start them on same day and with same capital. They have then very similar trades. I have found that otherwise the trades can be very different.
Posted By: SnoopySniff

Re: Z systems THEY DONT WORK - this is a scam - 07/20/19 20:46

I am running a Z12 since begin of december 2018. The first month was profitable. The next months were kind of stagnating with small drawdowns and the last month was highly profitable. The Z12 delivers good results in trending markets but when it's ranging that's what it isn't built for and you will have drawdowns.

Re: Z systems THEY DONT WORK - this is a scam - 07/24/19 15:53

Originally Posted by Petra
Start them on same day and with same capital. They have then very similar trades. I have found that otherwise the trades can be very different.

This is interesting. For the Z12 system, I suspect that once the system consumes enough margin, several entry signals get ignored because there is no margin for their respective trades. Therefore, starting at different times would result in different trades with different profits.

Whereas, using a portfolio rotation algorithm, the positions are sized on an absolute basis on regular intervals, in consideration of all trading signals. And therefore, you can expect different people trading the same rotation system to have comparable performances.

Re: Z systems THEY DONT WORK - this is a scam - 07/26/19 14:34

To paraphrase, you think that Petra is seeing different trades because trades are being skipped due to margin limits?

My log shows no issues with trades being skipped.

Re: Z systems THEY DONT WORK - this is a scam - 07/26/19 14:47

But that's only a matter of whether or not enter calls are being made. The script author can simply choose to not make the call if there is insufficient margin. It can make sense if the author wanted the log output to be less verbose.
Posted By: SnoopySniff

Re: Z systems THEY DONT WORK - this is a scam - 07/31/19 17:19

PS...

Originally Posted by sdplay
I tested z systems for over a month, and half z12, z2, z1,z7 they all lost MONEY.

Your experience is called DRAWDOWN. ;-)

Just let it run and have a look some months later. :-)
Posted By: danatrader

Re: Z systems THEY DONT WORK - this is a scam - 04/16/20 07:02

Really funny, for me they all work great, maybe you are just a unlucky guy.
Posted By: Lozoteva

Re: Z systems THEY DONT WORK - this is a scam - 04/26/20 09:13

Hi Veratyr,
I was looking at your Z12 account in MyFxBook and it looks like you are sitting (as of today) at a gain of ~ +33% after 3 years ... which is ~ 11% per year.
11% per year is AWESOME don't get me wrong, however how do you explain such a huge difference between your results (which I believe are comparable with the results of anybody else) with the ~ 170% per year claimed by Zorro Z12?*
We are talking about another order of magnitude here... and it's hard to believe that depends on some setting or initial capital/leverage.
Have you ever thought about it?
Be well.

* I get results even crazier :-) than ~ 170% (with 1:500 leverage I go up to 250% per year)
Posted By: onoff

Re: Z systems THEY DONT WORK - this is a scam - 06/08/20 20:48

Yea something doesn't seem right at all with it - 75% DD on June 02 2020. Not looking very appetizing.
Posted By: AdamWu

Re: Z systems THEY DONT WORK - this is a scam - 03/24/21 05:42

Hi, the account in the first link shows "Gain : -62.45%", what happened?
© 2024 lite-C Forums