Global Prime new real account.

Posted By: Pj1907

Global Prime new real account. - 05/29/19 15:54

Hello,
I'm running Z12 on a demo Global Prime account since a coupe of weeks and I'm considering to open a real account by them. I kindly need some clarifications:
1) In order to apply for the 3 months free Zorro S subscription (which I understood is necessary to run Zorro on Metatrader4), is it better to register again (with a different email) via the link provided on the Zorro download page? I'm asking because I do not remember if I opened the demo via the Zorro link or directly via the GlobalPrime site.
2) Global Prime real account has a standard 100 leverage but you can apply for a 200 leverage option. From my tests on Z12 I can see that the Annual return is 57% with 100 lev. and 99% with 200 lev. So what's happening if I start trading with 100 and then the account switch to the 200 leverage level? Any potential issue? Any particular action to take?
3) If the TOTAL amount I want to use for the trading activity is 5000€, and I transfer it to the new GP mt4 real account, Is it correct to set the "capital" slider on Zorro S to 5000€? or is safer to put it at a lower level (I read the manual but I'm still not sure about this and I do not want to make any mistake on this crucial point). From the test report, the capital required with 200 leverage (and the capital slider at 4000) is 2126€.
4) I'm pretty sure but ask for confirmation. On my vps, I can safely use two Zorros, one for my testing and learning, along with the one on the new real account, if I install them in two separate directories. Correct?
Thanks.
Piergiorgio
Posted By: jcl

Re: Global Prime new real account. - 05/29/19 16:11

Yes, register the real account with the link on the download page. If you can get leverage 200, do it. Start the session again when the leverage changed. The account capital should be higher than the reqired capital, but needs not be higher than the slider. You can safely use two Zorros in different directories.
Posted By: Pj1907

Re: Global Prime new real account. - 05/29/19 19:17

Thank you Jcl.
"Start the session again when the leverage changed" you say. So if I 1) stop Zorro, 2) close it, 3) open it again, and 4) start trading again: no impact if I have running trades that have been opened with a previous level margin. Correct?
© 2024 lite-C Forums