Print Info_Field to a file / Portfolio Equity Chart

Posted By: Martin_HH

Print Info_Field to a file / Portfolio Equity Chart - 10/17/23 18:11

Hi there,

I would like to use the print TO_FILE function to store the Zorro Info field in a file.

Background, I have difficulties to get a sufficent equity chart reporting (for a portfolio) at my broker.

I am running several Zorro instances (Z-Strategies and own strategies) on the same account. I want to do a real time tracking of the equity curve (open and closed position).

For my own strategies, I could write the trade statistics inside the script into a file, but this is not possible for the Z-strategies. I do not want to parse the status .htm file into a file. I need a robust permanent solution.

Therefore, the account balance which is similiar to the Zorro Info field is sufficent for me.

Any idea how to grab it?

MartinHH

Posted By: AndrewAMD

Re: Print Info_Field to a file / Portfolio Equity Chart - 10/17/23 18:53

So use the function.

Are you having problems with it?

Re: Print Info_Field to a file / Portfolio Equity Chart - 10/17/23 20:18

Hello Andrew,

actually, I do not know the name of the status field (INFO FIELD 50000 0 0....in the user interface) to store the information.
I am aware of the statistic fields in each strategy, but to grab the overall account balance seems a miracle for me. Probably, it is very simple.... as usual

Martin

Re: Print Info_Field to a file / Portfolio Equity Chart - 10/17/23 20:31

Hello Andrew,

it is more simple than I thought. In the variable "Balance" I get the information..... Of course the overall account equity is in the variable "Equity".
https://zorro-project.com/manual/en/balance.htm

Simple, when you know where to watch.

Greetings to Chicago from Hamburg.

Martin
Posted By: AndrewAMD

Re: Print Info_Field to a file / Portfolio Equity Chart - 10/17/23 20:38

Prost.
© 2024 lite-C Forums