Abandoned trades

Posted By: alun

Abandoned trades - 01/02/24 21:09

Hi, I've done Zorro version update several times and moved to a new server (copied both MT4 and Zorro folders over).

I've just noticed messages like:

{USD/CAD:HP:L89709} resumed (14 lots)
{GBP/USD:CT:L90510} resumed (12 lots)
{USD/JPY:CT:S90710} resumed (20 lots)
etc...

But some of my trades are not on this resumed list.

I cannot find any info on abandoned trades and what I am supposed to do about them. Should I just close them, or should I try to resume somehow?

Can anyone please help?

Re: Abandoned trades - 01/02/24 21:39

Also most of the positions shown as resumed are phantom trades - so they should not be with the broker eek

At the same time, I see many of them have matching trades with the broker.

If I look at real (square-braket) trades - they all have matching positions in the terminal. But half of the rest open positions in MT4 have no matching Zorro trades.
Posted By: bdgogo

Re: Abandoned trades - 01/25/24 13:53

Hi, i have the same Problem after updating Zorro and the Metatrader . The restartet strategy Z12 says lots resumed but the corresponding lots in the strategystatuswebsite show now up a virtual trades {}. Is there any way to change the status of the virtual trades to real. [] ones Or is the only option.,to wait when the virtual trades close and do so manually with metatrader.
Thank you for any hints

Re: Abandoned trades - 01/29/24 12:27

Originally Posted by bdgogo
Hi, i have the same Problem after updating Zorro and the Metatrader . The restartet strategy Z12 says lots resumed but the corresponding lots in the strategystatuswebsite show now up a virtual trades {}. Is there any way to change the status of the virtual trades to real. [] ones Or is the only option.,to wait when the virtual trades close and do so manually with metatrader.
Thank you for any hints

I've just closed all abandoned positions.
© 2024 lite-C Forums