Printing the Zorro Manual ?

Posted By: GlennR

Printing the Zorro Manual ? - 06/01/13 16:39

I assume it's ok to print the Zorro Manual. (for personal use)

If so, is there a simple method to do it instead of opening each separate page and printing them one at the time?

I just figured I would enjoy a hard copy that I can study & make notes on, and highlight important things, etc.

Btw, I am trying to learn as much as I can from the manual, the tutorial, and searching & lurking, so I won't ask so many newbie questions. I apologize if I missed the "how to print the manual section"...

thanks,
Posted By: jcl

Re: Printing the Zorro Manual ? - 06/02/13 09:26

Yes, it's ok to print it. We'll add a print button to the manual in the next update.

That print button will not print the whole manual, but a selected topic with all subtopics. For printing the whole manual, you need an external solution that converts a Windows Help Manual to PDF. There are several commercial programs that can do that.
Posted By: SFF

Re: Printing the Zorro Manual ? - 06/02/13 15:38

The online manual is constantly updated as Zorro is still developing.

Re: Printing the Zorro Manual ? - 06/03/13 11:32

It will probably be best for me to print the manual one topic at a time anyway, so I will be most likely to read over each topic as I print them.

thanks,

Re: Printing the Zorro Manual ? - 06/14/13 01:27

I just printed the manual today. It printed fine. Like you said, one section at a time, but that wasn't a big deal.

I think it will be handy to have a paper copy while also using it on the computer.
© 2024 lite-C Forums