Financial Hacker - Black Book Link

Posted By: chsmac85

Financial Hacker - Black Book Link - 11/15/18 13:31

Hello,
I went to the Links and Books section of the manual in order to purchase the Black Book of Financial Hacking. The link to the English version is dead. Is there a new link?
Here is the link that is currently listed.
https://www.createspace.com/7147886
Cheers,
chsmac85
Posted By: AndrewAMD

Re: Financial Hacker - Black Book Link - 11/15/18 13:55

Here's one:
https://www.amazon.com/Black-Book-Financial-Hacking-Algorithmic/dp/1546515216

Re: Financial Hacker - Black Book Link - 11/15/18 14:33

Perfect! Ordered and on the way.
Thanks, AndrewAMD
Posted By: EvidenceBasedFx

Re: Financial Hacker - Black Book Link - 10/24/19 04:29

Are there any reviews of the book? It's quite expensive - (nearly double the price of Chan's books) and some people online are saying it's basically the same material as in the Zorro manual. I'm not sure though, I downloaded the Amazon preview and it seems quite different.

Sorry if I sound like a cheapskate - I want to support JCL, but I'd prefer to save up for my S license.

Re: Financial Hacker - Black Book Link - 10/24/19 15:21

I really enjoyed the book! There was quite a bit of overlap between the code snippets and what is in the manual but the supporting text, I found useful. In terms of supporting the community, I think buying a book would be a good way to do so.

Re: Financial Hacker - Black Book Link - 10/24/19 18:29

Thanks. I'm having trouble finding a copy I can buy with Euros and ship to Canada.
Posted By: AndrewAMD

Re: Financial Hacker - Black Book Link - 10/24/19 18:37

Make sure you get the third edition, there are some significant differences.
Posted By: jcl

Re: Financial Hacker - Black Book Link - 10/25/19 09:14

All Amazon versions are the third edition, but some booksellers could have still earlier editions.

Re: Financial Hacker - Black Book Link - 10/27/19 20:50

Thank you. The kindle version will be convenient but I do not like supporting Amazon. Is there a way to purchase the book directly from you in Euros? I have a Euro account that I'm using to separate all my trading business from domestic expenses so I'd prefer to use it. Amazon does not let me use PayPal or a currency different from my residency when purchasing eBooks. I have tried AbeBooks but the BookDepository is the only seller and they will not confirm if it's the third edition. Other venues seem to be selling older editions.
Posted By: jcl

Re: Financial Hacker - Black Book Link - 10/28/19 12:50

You can also order it from op group by email to support@opgroup.de. They accept paypal, but they have to charge for shipping, so Amazon is a bit cheaper.
© 2024 lite-C Forums