Black book of financial hacking - update to third edition?

Posted By: Mithrandir77

Black book of financial hacking - update to third edition? - 07/07/19 18:50

I bought some time ago the Black Book of Financial Hacking , I received it as a physical book and in my Kindle as well. Now I wanted to read the third edition but I wasn't able to get it. I haven't received an update to my Kindle nor I can buy it on the page because as you can see in the screenshot attached it says I already bougth it, like it is the same book, however in my Kindle I don't have the chapter 'in the 5th dimension' for instance. How can I get the last edition? Thanks!

Attached picture screenshot1.png
Posted By: jcl

Re: Black book of financial hacking - update to third edition? - 07/08/19 06:22

Black book updates are normally free. Simply delete it from kindle and download it again - it should be then the new version.
Posted By: Mithrandir77

Re: Black book of financial hacking - update to third edition? - 07/09/19 02:14

Thanks for your help jcl! Unfortunately that did not work, I attach the screenshots. I did as you told me, I deleted the ebook from Kindle -and even the fragment of the third edition that I had sent hoping to get the full version- and send the ebook from Amazon to Kindle, it downloaded, the cover shows third edition (screenshot3) but when i open it the cover is not from the third edition and the copyright shows it is from 2017 and chapter 7 isn't 'in the 5th dimension' (screenshots 4, 5 and 6 respectively) . It is strange the cover in Kindle before opening says third edition as well as in the Content and Management section of Amazon website (screenshot2), like it is halfway there...Maybe you can check with Amazon or should I contact their support?

Thank you!

Attached picture screenshot2.png
Attached picture screenshot3.jpg
Attached picture screenshot4.jpg
Attached picture screenshot5.jpg
Attached picture screenshot6.jpg
Posted By: jcl

Re: Black book of financial hacking - update to third edition? - 07/09/19 06:44

Hmm, I cannot check this because I did not purchase the book, but other users told me that it worked for them. Maybe it's a cache issue. Contact Amazon support.
© 2024 lite-C Forums