lets see your halloween costume!

Posted By: abbicon

lets see your halloween costume! - 10/31/07 16:41

This is a fun time of year especially if your a kid or have kids. My son is going as a cyberman this year and my daughter "The cat in the hat" (cyberman we made, cat we bought) I'll post pix later, lets see what you guys are going to be....
Posted By: Sebe

Re: lets see your halloween costume! - 10/31/07 16:45

Prepare for some pics from me and Spike (this year, we celebrate halloween together *muahaha*) - although we won't look much different than usual
Posted By: broozar

Re: lets see your halloween costume! - 10/31/07 16:47

Quote:

although we won't look much different than usual

that was indeed my first thought when i read the 1st half of the sentence
Posted By: Captain_Kiyaku

Re: lets see your halloween costume! - 10/31/07 16:51

The saddest day in my life :< i love halloween but actually there is no official halloween in germany T_T i wish i would live in canada and be younger and run around with a strange costume and get candy, and see all the spooky stuff T_T

Re: lets see your halloween costume! - 10/31/07 16:54

No halloween in germany! it's an outrage! start a movement, get all your friends, dress scary and go knock on your neighbors doors demanding candy...I'm sure it will catch on (or you'll get shot.)
Posted By: Xarthor

Re: lets see your halloween costume! *DELETED* - 10/31/07 16:58

Post deleted by Xarthor
Posted By: Captain_Kiyaku

Re: lets see your halloween costume! - 10/31/07 17:02

I'm too old now :< (except people will really ask me to come with them in halloween costumes 8D)

Re: lets see your halloween costume! - 10/31/07 17:11

for me it's not halloween, it's reformation day, and reformation day is much more important. halloween has no roots in germany, and, to be honest, i could decapitate all those small grouching kindergarten children that use to camp in front of my garden door this day...

Re: lets see your halloween costume! - 10/31/07 17:23

Quote:

[ironic]
Sure. Every german still has his Mp40 from WW2 under the pillow.
[/ironic]

Germany is not America.

My comment was supposed to be a joke, no offense meant
Posted By: BoH_Havoc

Re: lets see your halloween costume! - 10/31/07 17:45

meh, there were some kids wanting candy here 5 minutes ago and i life in germany. I was so stunned i must have looked at them in a weird way as they seemed kinda shocked x) After some seconds of staring i gave them a chocolatebar ^^
Well i really like Halloween and i also have a costume, but this year i think i'm not going to use it. A shame really... I look kinda cool with a dark robe, scream mask and a scythe in my bone hands
I know i'm too old for this, but what the hell...it fun!

happy halloween to you!
Posted By: Xarthor

Re: lets see your halloween costume! - 10/31/07 17:52

@abbicon:
Sorry, I was just being too sarcastic I guess.
However I thought your " " smilie was refering to the "(or you'll get shot.)" statement.

So: no offense taken, I will edit my previous post, my apologies.

Happy halloween.

Re: lets see your halloween costume! - 10/31/07 17:55

@Xarthor: same to you . now enough talk lets see some pictures!!

Re: lets see your halloween costume! - 10/31/07 18:28

Hey, is their a way to copy and paste a picture off my computer into the forum ? i started the thread and cant even figure out how to post a picture!!

Re: lets see your halloween costume! - 10/31/07 18:49

"print screen" button, next to F12, then open paint, ctrl+v, save it. upload it to imageshack.us and post the "thumbnail code 1" here.

Re: lets see your halloween costume! - 10/31/07 18:49

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc01686xv2.jpg

lets see if this works......my Dawg.

This is "Under Duke" his first year with us

Re: lets see your halloween costume! - 10/31/07 18:56

pretty evil.

Re: lets see your halloween costume! - 10/31/07 18:56

thanks Broozar.
Posted By: testDummy

Re: lets see your halloween costume! *DELETED* - 10/31/07 19:11

Post deleted by testDummy
Posted By: JetpackMonkey

Re: lets see your halloween costume! - 10/31/07 19:21

Halloween is making its way here. My neighbors' kids just jumped us today in full halloween garb! And some other family members even make Jack-O-Lanterns, but it is coming to Germany through movies and television.

But the same kind of fun is had on Carnival, which is around Easter. All the kids dress up in wild costumes and it's a crazy party time. Pity America doesn't have this!

And then there is St Martins day.. where the kids parade through town after sundown holding beautiful illuminated paper lanterns and sing, often the parade ends with a bonfire, and there is caroling-- kids get treats and money!

Re: lets see your halloween costume! - 10/31/07 19:48

this is turning into more of a culture sharing post then a "whoah sweet costume post" but thats OK. the internet makes the world a much smaller place which I think is pretty cool. let's share cultural traditions and "cool costumes" wether it be halloween or Carnival or St. Martins day creativity is creativity and I think it would be cool to see what people from around the world come up with for their various different celebrations.
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: lets see your halloween costume! - 10/31/07 22:05

Quote:

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc01686xv2.jpg

Wow! That dog looks pretty unreal! Nice job,

Cheers
Posted By: Marco_Grubert

Re: lets see your halloween costume! - 10/31/07 23:23

Whis is what our front desk lady looked like today :
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2089/1809956085_806a78438d.jpg?v=0
Posted By: Inestical

Re: lets see your halloween costume! - 11/01/07 06:54

Wait.. what? It's halloween? Since when has nerds been cosplaying / dressing up at halloween?
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: lets see your halloween costume! - 11/01/07 07:11

Ever since we're taking over the world, hah! Better prepare!
Posted By: sPlKe

Halloween 2007 - Foto Update - 11/01/07 16:45

well, youc an see pics of myself and sebe on a friends website:

www.sagpestis.at.gg

you can also see my wife there, as well as some girls i ussually tend to have a good time with^^
© 2024 lite-C Forums