Whos an alcoholic?

Posted By: MDC

Whos an alcoholic? - 11/06/07 08:18

Hey just wanted to see how much people on this forum drink. SO here we go.
Posted By: Captain_Kiyaku

Re: Whos an alcoholic? - 11/06/07 08:48

i don't like the taste of it. Tried it out once but that's it.
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: Whos an alcoholic? - 11/06/07 09:18

I'm a 'cola-oholic'.

Whenever I drink with friends the amount usually is extremely moderate, mostly because I don't 'drink to get drunk' and that kind of lame sht. I like cocktails and heavier booze like Wodka, but you'll never see me drunk.

Cheers
Posted By: ello

Re: Whos an alcoholic? - 11/06/07 10:26

Almost Everyday, but i dont consider myself an alcoholic, since i have no problem when there is nothing to drink and i guess that one beer or a glass of wine dont make me one.
btw, i like wodka redbull, but not everyday, this is good for parties

prost
Posted By: Machinery_Frank

Re: Whos an alcoholic? - 11/06/07 10:42

This stuff is just good for medicine or poison. This is not something to drink

It tastes strong and strange, sometimes bitter. You can drink some of the heavy stuff only with ice because it takes the pain away. But this pain is just a protection of the body against this.

So it is not the taste that makes people drink it. It is just the effect of getting drunk, feeling free, strong and happy.

I once tried to get drunk after I found out some dark sides of my former girl-friend. It did not help to overcome it. I felt even worse.
Posted By: Helghast

Re: Whos an alcoholic? - 11/06/07 11:10

i've my periods...
sometimes i dont go out for a couple months, and then every week again, so i guess couple of times every month is my answer (on an average ).

i dont consider myself an alcoholic, but i do have some nice pictures for you guys of me that had something to drink:

I'm the one on the left
Lennart_Hillen and me... wasted
COMPLETELY wasted, but had a great view!!
yeah.... (the one on the right) dont ask
Posted By: sPlKe

Re: Whos an alcoholic? - 11/06/07 11:49

Quote:

I'm a 'cola-oholic'.

second that^^

sebe is an alcoholic, into drugs, gay, lesiban, homophobic, nazi, fascisti, likes animal sex, lives in a house made of cardboard and is actually a lesbian nazi whore that cuts itself

Re: Whos an alcoholic? - 11/06/07 11:58

Quote:

sebe is an alcoholic, into drugs, gay, lesiban, homophobic, nazi, fascisti, likes animal sex, lives in a house made of cardboard and is actually a lesbian nazi whore that cuts itself

Second that

(This is not insulting, Sebe will understand it )
Posted By: JibbSmart

Re: Whos an alcoholic? - 11/06/07 12:15

*chuckles at spike*

i just don't like the taste, but i accidentally ticked "never drunk before!" misreading it as "never been drunk before!".

i've had a few beers and shots on occasion, and i'll join in if my girlfriend wants to drink, but never been drunk.

julz
Posted By: bstudio

Re: Whos an alcoholic? - 11/06/07 12:39

Hmmm I'm really drunk a few times a year. But on a normal night out I won't go all out en get drunk (there are occasions I do though )
Posted By: Helghast

Re: Whos an alcoholic? - 11/06/07 13:03

Quote:

Quote:

Second that

(This is not insulting, Sebe will understand it )

turd that
Posted By: Sebe

Re: Whos an alcoholic? - 11/06/07 13:16

Quote:

Omg, how you guys come to know so much about me?

Even if some points may come near to reality *cough*, be careful when insulting someone who's becoming a lawyer
Maybe sometime I need a lot of money (alcohol, drugs, razorblades and original toothbrushes from Hitler aren't free, you know), and since I'm half american, I'll remember your insults and sue you ^_^

Edit - about the thing that could come near reality; here's a picture from my time in the army. That was our typical "package" for three people:

And here's how it looks when multiple "swiss armed soldiers" come together - and no, I haven't blurred the faces because I'm one of them (I'm making the photo), but some of them are still in the army ^^'

Swiss armed forces rule

Re: Whos an alcoholic? - 11/06/07 15:03

Sebe's life is a big party D:

Re: Whos an alcoholic? - 11/06/07 15:14

sing sing! rofl
Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

Re: Whos an alcoholic? - 11/06/07 15:18

Quote:

Sebe's life is a big party D:

*literally rolling on the floor laughting*

Let`s talk about Sebe - 11/06/07 15:19

i changed the thread title (at least the way i can do) because.. well thats what we do here...
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: Let`s talk about Sebe - 11/07/07 01:47

I like rum, and some vodkas, i despise beer, but i've never been drunk, like phemox, i dont drink to get drunk, it isnt appealing to me.
Posted By: TripleX

Re: Let`s talk about Sebe - 11/07/07 09:06

every weekened I drink too much, and every sunday i wake up and swear not to drink again =)

my poor, poor brain..
Posted By: broozar

Re: Let`s talk about Sebe - 11/07/07 09:11

now we know the reason why GameEdit takes so long!
Posted By: HeelX

Re: Let`s talk about Sebe - 11/07/07 14:19

Someone from Italy told me once, that he is suprised by german people, he calls them "excessive drinkers" - because in the week, we are pretty clean and on weekends we drink as much as we can .. italian, spanish or french people tend to be constantly buzzed because you drink wine, cava or beer all the day.. but you never really get knocked off .. is it true?
Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

Re: Let`s talk about Sebe - 11/07/07 14:24

*looks outside office window*

Does "walking though the streets and singing songs - drunken" count as "getting knocked off"?
Posted By: padrino

Re: Whos an alcoholic? - 11/07/07 16:13

Quote:

I'm a 'cola-oholic'.

Amen! Me too
Posted By: Endgegner

Re: Whos an alcoholic? - 11/07/07 17:06

Quote:

Amen! Me too

And me too ^^.

I don't drink alcohol, however, I'm not totally against it... I used to be like that, you know, getting on my friends' nerves because they smoke and drink and stuff but I've given up on that, thank God. I must've been a pain in the ass .
I LOVE "Rumkugeln", though... Don't know what that is in English. Anyway, I think you guessed there's rum in them .
Posted By: achaziel

Re: Whos an alcoholic? - 11/07/07 17:16

hm, im drunk a few times a year. not often, but piss drunk everytime i am, tho. xD

i'm not an alcoholic, but im sort of addicted to absinthe. (i don't drink it to get drunk, i really relish it.) mmmmmm..... absinthe...... *drools* lol
© 2024 lite-C Forums