Online paid help from experts

Posted By: brutusgraphics

Online paid help from experts - 11/30/07 07:12

Hey , when a person needs help, they need help! Here's a concept for all you experts. There's a website called Kasamba and they have technical experts from all fields and they charge by the minute for help. That would be sooo cool to see on 3D Gamestudio this feature where a person could consult with an expert for a by -the-minute fee. Sometimes you need help fast for deadlines but have to wade through miles of online help. I'm not associated with Kasamba in any way but there is no one there with any experience using 3D Gamestudio. But their idea I think is great when it comes to getting help. Check them out! I think it would be a great idea to implement that on this site.... a win win situation for everyone.
What do you all think? -Brutus
Posted By: Nems

Re: Online paid help from experts - 11/30/07 07:57

This is already provided for by many users but few care to follow the services offered as most can be accomplished rather easily and within good timeframes by pure hard work and frustration or freely available help from many experts directly on the forums here.
Still, if you want to pay me to bleat at you then fire away...ps, I dont have any net payment methods but we can still come to some sort of arrangement
Posted By: D3D

Re: Online paid help from experts - 11/30/07 08:19

12 months technical support from Conitec isn't enough? Other than that, you can just post a job offer on the forum. Anyways there is already a website for indies, where you can hire a pro/expert to do some paid work and most of them are also working with GameStudio engine.
Posted By: jcl

Re: Online paid help from experts - 11/30/07 08:40

You can recommend other services on this forum, but please do so in the Morbius section.
Posted By: Nems

Re: Online paid help from experts - 11/30/07 09:26

sorry jcl, my bad, should have offered that advice too.
Posted By: elsewood

Re: Online paid help from experts - 11/30/07 20:00

Quote:

You can recommend other services on this forum, but please do so in the Morbius section.

moved...
© 2024 lite-C Forums