Are Women Lesbians?

Posted By: LordMoggy

Are Women Lesbians? - 07/01/09 17:06

If a girl told you she liked girls would you believe her?

Or can you read between the lines and understand what she is really say?
Posted By: sPlKe

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/01/09 17:28

is the sky blue? does the grass grow? is there sand in teh desert?
so many questions that are unanswerable and important to our lives...
im pretty sure there is NOT ONE lesbian woman in the world. beause, how screwed would that be...
i mean, imagine a girl likeing girls and no men...
damn...
i cant hardly think anymore *head explodes*
Posted By: Lukas

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/01/09 17:31

Reading between the lines I think it's just that she doesn't want to date you. grin
Posted By: Azurite

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/01/09 17:43

Unpossible ^^

All that matters for you is that YOU're not gonna make it for her, regardless who she might really like.
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/01/09 17:52

well.... in my own little dreamworld all girls are bi, but only like guys that look like me and have the same name as me laugh

Oh and they like to pillow fight eachother.

Where going to have a long line of locked threads soon laugh

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/01/09 18:06

if we manage to get a whole page of locked threads, we could snapshot it and send it to the big developers under: rejected ideas :p
Posted By: achaziel

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/01/09 18:32

i don't know where your problem is. a long line of locked threads would be rather epic. and hell, even worth a snapshot.
Posted By: Captain_Kiyaku

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/01/09 18:37

Does girls who like girls hate kids? That's an important question...
Posted By: checkbutton

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/02/09 00:07

To the initial question:
More likely than man being lesbians...

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/02/09 00:22

Originally Posted By: sPlKe

I'm sorry, I have to disagree with you.
The sky looks blue to us, because the earth's atmosphere breaks the light emitted by our solar system's central luminary - the sun - and the spectrum of light that reaches the earth's surface is interpreted by our brains as what we know as the color of blue.
The growth of grass can be experienced empirical, measuring the length of the same blade of grass in to distinct points of time.
And the third question depends on what you define as sand. If you mean by it naturally occurring, unsolidated sedimentary rock having a grain size between 0.063 mm and 2 mm, then yes: There is sand in the desert.

Sry, I watched 2 season of The Big Bang Theory the last 2 days. It kind of influenced me.
Btw: Call me Sheldor the Conqueror...

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/02/09 01:05

still need to check out The Big Bang Theory, its produced by chuck lorre who produced two of my favorite sitcoms, Dharma and Greg, and Two and a Half men.

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/02/09 01:11

Originally Posted By: checkbutton

The sky looks blue to us, because the earth's atmosphere breaks the light emitted by our solar system's central luminary - the sun - and the spectrum of light that reaches the earth's surface is interpreted by our brains as what we know as the color of blue.
The growth of grass can be experienced empirical, measuring the length of the same blade of grass in to distinct points of time.
And the third question depends on what you define as sand. If you mean by it naturally occurring, unsolidated sedimentary rock having a grain size between 0.063 mm and 2 mm, then yes: There is sand in the desert.

Sry, I watched 2 season of The Big Bang Theory the last 2 days. It kind of influenced me.

you obviously didnt get my point...
Posted By: Machinery_Frank

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/02/09 06:44

Many girls love other girls and I understand them very well.

But indeed I remember from my time of school that girls kissed each other (during greeting and leave-taking), hold their hands and hugged each other a lot. So there is another intimacy right from the beginning.

What can we read between the lines? Nothing! We cannot get this. We are too much busy with our ego perspective. Just look at your responses wink !

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/02/09 07:25

Originally Posted By: Azurite
Unpossible ^^

All that matters for you is that YOU're not gonna make it for her, regardless who she might really like.

Isn't it amazing i can read girls like a book, they telegraph every move. But like i said i have stopped playing the game.

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/02/09 07:32

Originally Posted By: Machinery_Frank
Many girls love other girls and I understand them very well.

But indeed I remember from my time of school that girls kissed each other (during greeting and leave-taking), hold their hands and hugged each other a lot. So there is another intimacy right from the beginning.

What can we read between the lines? Nothing! We cannot get this. We are too much busy with our ego perspective. Just look at your responses wink !

Frank i do get it, i just needed confirmation of my thoughts on the whole Womens World scenario! Not Wayne's world!

Women have caused wars does troy ring any bells! etc....

80% of books sold are written by women "fact"

no wonder i hate them ....they want to be first for everything literally.

But the thing is there is one place they can never be first in and that was the garden of eden.

They absolutely hate that fact!
Posted By: ello

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/02/09 07:38

urugay??

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/02/09 07:57

nope!!!

Example "Spike hates kids" "I hate Women!"

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/02/09 08:52

Originally Posted By: checkbutton

you obviously didnt get my point...

Damnit, I never get sarcasm... laugh (Who knows TBBT knows what I'm talking about)

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/02/09 09:31

Yes its true Women are Lesbians! Thats why the new race was created so they could come out of the closet!
Posted By: VeT

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/06/09 21:58

i dont think so smile
maybe some of them, with troubles in private life, become lesbians, but neither most of them, nor all of them smile
Posted By: achaziel

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/06/09 22:18

Posted By: Blink

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/06/09 22:19

i think that all women have a lesbian inside of them. think about it...

1. they admire each other, way too much, and compliment each other all the time
2. they would rather be with each other than us
3. they procreate with us only because they have to, but if they had a choice they would do it with another woman
4. they create phallic toys to replace us, and prefer another woman to use strap on's on them
5. they can have a sexual relationship with another woman, stop it, and be with us and still be hot! i mean, c'mon, we couldnt pull that off!
6. so imho, the can be anytime they want, and probably have had a lesbian experience.
Posted By: Inestical

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/06/09 22:33

Blink:

1. I haven't noticed that.. Okay maybe the teens in the mall. Or I just need to go out more often.
2. I know many who have said that they like to spend more time with guys. And few of them are or seem to be bi.
3. That's not true. There's artificial procreation.
4. ..I can't say anything to that.
5. Yeah, it's called "bi". I don't know any, but it seems that gay/bi men understand women more, and are so more interested in some levels to them..
6. Yea, probably. We can only hope they bring camera with them next time.

Just my opinion and point of view smile

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/07/09 00:45

Originally Posted By: achaziel

this thread gets three out of five picards XD
Posted By: Machinery_Frank

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/07/09 06:02

Originally Posted By: Inestical

"1. they admire each other, way too much, and compliment each other all the time"
1. I haven't noticed that.. Okay maybe the teens in the mall. Or I just need to go out more often.

Blink is right. This happens with mature women as well. I watch this everywhere even in birth preparation courses or later when mothers meet other mothers for baby gymnastic or for a coffee. They immediately start to compliment each other, compliment the other babies or make gifts.
Posted By: ello

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/07/09 07:05

once i met an old girlfriend from school, i said to her "hey, you got a bit fat".. since than she never greeted me again laugh

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/07/09 07:15

i tend to say this when i dont want her to greet me again :p

thing is women are strange creatures... this reminds me of an ancient joke, but i think its hilarious...

a man stumbles across the desert after a plane crash. he is the sole survivor but he realizes that he will die here.
all of a sudden, he stumbles over a magic lamp, and a genie comes out.
he asks him if he has a wish, and the man responds:
"i want a highway from here to my hometown and a fast car that takes me there with a minibar inside it!"
the genie replies:
"dude, thats so complicated, its almost impossible. cant i do something else for you?"
the mans answers:
"well... hnm.. well, IF im going to die here, at least, just for once, i want to understand women!"
and the genie says:
"so... about that highway... four or eigth way?"
Posted By: boyax

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/07/09 08:30

lolz... grin glad i'm a boy...hehehe... laugh
Posted By: Vadim647

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/07/09 09:28

Originally Posted By: ello
once i met an old girlfriend from school, i said to her "hey, you got a bit fat".. since than she never greeted me again laugh

You could expected that. Criticizing womans rarely leads to something good.

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/07/09 09:55

thing is women are strange creatures... this reminds me of an ancient joke, but i think its hilarious...

a man stumbles across the desert after a plane crash. he is the sole survivor but he realizes that he will die here.
"i want a highway from here to my hometown and a fast car that takes me there with a minibar inside it!"
the genie replies:
"dude, thats so complicated, its almost impossible. cant i do something else for you?"
the mans answers:
"well... hnm.. well, IF im going to die here, at least, just for once, i want to understand women!"
and the genie says:

MAWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA ;P

I understand them, but dont wish to be with them!!!!!!!

They are nothing but TROUBLE with a capital T!!!!!!

So Picard WARP FACTOR ME BEER OR PIWO AND THE ENTERPRISE COUCH!!!!

Re: Are Women Lesbians? - 07/11/09 02:31

Originally Posted By: Blink
i think that all women have a lesbian inside of them. think about it...

1. they admire each other, way too much, and compliment each other all the time
2. they would rather be with each other than us
3. they procreate with us only because they have to, but if they had a choice they would do it with another woman
4. they create phallic toys to replace us, and prefer another woman to use strap on's on them
5. they can have a sexual relationship with another woman, stop it, and be with us and still be hot! i mean, c'mon, we couldnt pull that off!
6. so imho, the can be anytime they want, and probably have had a lesbian experience.

I'm feelin' ya. my girlfriend isn't really bi, but she is a little curious, and that just makes her that much hotter to me laugh plus she already said she wouldnt mind if a little fun with another girl spills in my direction as well.

the genie replies:
the mans answers:
and the genie says:

haha, just heard that joke the other day, only it was a highway from california to Hawaii and it was god giving the wish. still hilarious
© 2024 lite-C Forums