Angelas World - Now available on iPhone!

Posted By: Captain_Kiyaku

Angelas World - Now available on iPhone! - 12/08/09 23:20

Hi,
"Angelas World" is now available for the iPhone.

In Angelas World, your job is to help Angela collect roses on a weird planet.
But it's too bad that planet doesn't like it at all and will try everything to stop Angela with flying sparks and other nasty things.

• Collect roses to activates events
  • Avoid any sparks
  • Offline and Online highscore lists
  • 17 Achievements to unlock
  • Unlock all achievements for a bonus level

Visit the Website!

Posted By: Pappenheimer

Re: Angelas World - Now available on iPhone! - 12/08/09 23:49

Great to see this wonderful game in a store!
Congratulations! I wish you to get enough income to develop the next title! wink
Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

Re: Angelas World - Now available on iPhone! - 12/08/09 23:53

tried to buy it, but the OS 3.1.2 req seems weird for such a simple game...

will have to try it at a later time.

Re: Angelas World - Now available on iPhone! - 12/09/09 06:29

Thanks!

@michael, i will update the game soon and probably lower the requirement. So if you want to wait to get the game when the req got lowered, i will send you a promo code then laugh
Posted By: Slin

Re: Angelas World - Now available on iPhone! - 12/09/09 15:10

hm...
I just died the second time and the game stopped running or it did as otherwize the iPhone should have stopped it but it was like an endless loop or something.
Isnīt 40mb too much for that game?
and I especially liked the contrast between the black and white and the red roses in the Gamestudio version of that game. Now it actually is kinda hard to see the roses. You should may make the red more red and/or make their upper part a bit bigger.
The game is pretty hard btw tongue and the loading times too long for my taste.
The always exactly the same looking traces of the sparks are a bit disturbing, at least they were the first round I played the game, one gets used to that...

To me it seems as if Unity doesnīt really fit for such a 2D game...
It is a nice game nevertheless, but there are just still possibilities to improve it.
Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

Re: Angelas World - Now available on iPhone! - 12/09/09 16:47

Originally Posted By: Captain_Kiyaku
Thanks!

@michael, i will update the game soon and probably lower the requirement. So if you want to wait to get the game when the req got lowered, i will send you a promo code then laugh

sure, I'll wait
Posted By: cartoon_baboon

Re: Angelas World - Now available on iPhone! - 12/09/09 21:05

Congrats! Just played the demo. Though simple, I kind of enjoyed it. The music is s great fit for the graphics. I do agree with slin on the visibility of the rose. ATM I'm in a team that is also developing for the iPhone and getting the size right on the small screen is an important point for usability
Posted By: Germanunkol

Re: Angelas World - Now available on iPhone! - 12/09/09 23:33

nice new music laugh...
It's weird, just today I was thinking of this game... Now I suddenly see it in here. there's weird coincidenses in this world...-.-

Great work. Though I, too, liked the PC version better, from what I've seen in the demo...

Re: Angelas World - Now available on iPhone! - 03/27/10 20:05

Hi,
i recently joined Hivemedia and we re-released Angela's World under their name, to get more promotion for the game.

You can find it under in the first post.

A lite version is about to hit the appstore too. You can also play a demo on the website.

Required iPhone version is 2.2.1 now.

Thanks,
Sven

Re: Angelas World - Now available on iPhone! - 04/02/10 05:26

New Patch and Lite version just hit the App Store!

Angela's World LITE

Posted By: ISG

Re: Angelas World - Now available on iPhone! - 04/03/10 01:52

Very nice work! Good to see a game that originated here get ported over to the iPhone, great move. Keep up the work.
© 2024 lite-C Forums