Iron Sky

Posted By: Joozey

Iron Sky - 05/14/10 08:52

In 2018 the Nazis will strike back... from the moon!
Buy war bonds now!

http://www.ironsky.net
Support Iron Sky by demanding!

Posted By: Joey

Re: Iron Sky - 05/14/10 10:45

what's that? why do people want the nazis to come back? and wouldn't it be more logical for them to live on mars? i mean, that brown landscape would blend in perfectly.
Posted By: fogman

Re: Iron Sky - 05/14/10 10:52

Mars is already conquered by bilderbergers and all the other bielefeld people. grin

Nice and round concept!

Re: Iron Sky - 05/14/10 11:24

Itīs a classic myth Joey.
Posted By: Inestical

Re: Iron Sky - 05/14/10 12:00

The same people also made Star Wreck. I suggest all Star Trek fans to watch it.
http://www.starwreck.com/

I've been waiting this movie forever. Finally something something happens.

Re: Iron Sky - 05/14/10 12:04

Music of the video by laibach, B-Machine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=ng418wuyKDc

I did bought war bonds laugh.
Posted By: Uhrwerk

Re: Iron Sky - 05/14/10 18:26

Originally Posted By: Joozey
In 2018 the Nazis will strike back... from the moon!

I guess it's easier to survive in a vacuum if thats the natural state of your head... ^^

Re: Iron Sky - 06/23/11 13:34

I found a trailer no. 3 grin
Trailer no 3.
Posted By: Redeemer

Re: Iron Sky - 06/23/11 13:52

Nazis from the moon... Hmm, haven't heard that one before.
Posted By: mk_1

Re: Iron Sky - 06/23/11 14:31

Originally Posted By: Redeemer

You should. There's a manga where Hitler built a moon base.

Anyways I don't understand why this nazi stuff goes on and on.
Don't know the movie's name but there's a new zombie movie about a group of teens in Sweden that are attacked by... right, nazi zombies.
The Unborn, besides being a bad horror movie, features a sub plot about nazi experiments to color eyes blue. WTF?

I'm sick of it. The Germans have a violent history (but then again, thinking of America's Civil War, France's Revolution we are not *that* bad :-D ) and I can't understand why everybody needs to make fun of it.

Re: Iron Sky - 06/23/11 14:47

I guess the only reason you are sick of it is because you feel associated with it. But modern Germany is not Nazi Germany. People make fun of Americans all the time too. Just deal with it.
Posted By: WretchedSid

Re: Iron Sky - 06/23/11 15:42

I for one welcome our new Nazi overlords... oh wait, I shouldn't make such jokes as a german. Meh ._.
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: Iron Sky - 06/23/11 16:21

lol, i dont think many people still think germany and nazis are still linked. for instance there are still neo-nazis an many countries. Hitler/nazi part just is a "real" bad guy, and commited horrible atrocities that are fresh enough to make them still "scary". They do make media about other historical slaughters but lets take vlad the impaler.... we can only imagine and put together pieces of what all happened based on records, non photographic pictures etc. We have actual footage of what happened with the nazis.
Posted By: sPlKe

Re: Iron Sky - 06/23/11 16:52

nazis are good bad guys to write. everybody knows they are evil, you need no backstory, no exposition and no deeper motives. doesnt get more classic bad guy than that...
Posted By: Myrkling

Re: Iron Sky - 06/23/11 17:00

I just hope that this movie won't too ridiculous. I quite liked "Return to Castle Wolfenstein" because of all the fictive elements it had without being too silly about them.

Of course I don't believe in Nazis on the Moon, because I know that they travelled to Aldebaran instead. wink That's what Iron Sky 2 will certainly be about: The now adult Siegfried and Brunhilde escaped to Aldebaran and beget many children which are transformed into overhuman soldiers due to space radiation. They then run out of subhumans to heat up their houses and need to return to Earth to get new supplies... Something like that maybe.
Posted By: Joey

Re: Iron Sky - 06/23/11 18:08

hopefully it doesn't come to the movies while I'm in the states o.O.
Posted By: Wicht

Re: Iron Sky - 06/23/11 18:15

@mk_1: The movie is called "Dead Snow".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-KQh87_V2Q

Re: Iron Sky - 06/23/11 19:38

The release date is spring 2012 for now.
I've been following this movie making since 2009, they sent quite nice newsletters of what they're up to. Also recruited people for background figurants and I thought of joining, but sadly couldn't go. It was in Germany, pretty close. I regret I couldn't be there but oh well.
Posted By: Redeemer

Re: Iron Sky - 06/23/11 23:09

Originally Posted By: mk_1
Originally Posted By: Redeemer
You should. There's a manga where Hitler built a moon base.

I don't read manga, for many many reasons.

Well actually I can boil these reasons right down to one reason and I say this consciously to troll you guys but it's because anime is a horrible art style that has been used and abused for so long that it's made me sick.

Also I completely agree with spike about the nazis.
© 2024 lite-C Forums