Proto Bat-bot and Green Lantern Emerald Adventures

Posted By: cartoon_baboon

Proto Bat-bot and Green Lantern Emerald Adventures - 09/09/10 21:23

Hi guys,

been even less active than usual but thought I'd make a post about two games I worked on at my internship/job at Sticky studios. Both games were made for Warner Bros using Unity 3d. You can play them at dcbeyond.com here and here

The first is Proto Bat-bot Battle for Gotham City

Customize and free Gotham from Gorilla Grodd and his henchmen. I did most of the enemy modeling and animation, particle effects and lots of level props etc. Play it online here

The second game is Green Lantern Ermerald Adventures

You play Green Lantern, who armed with his constructs travels from planet to planet to save a princess from the clutches of Despero.

I did a lot of modeling and, animation, as well as level and character design. Anyway you can play it here: here

Anyway, I hope you give them a try, I'd be happy to hear some feedback!
Posted By: Captain_Kiyaku

Re: Proto Bat-bot and Green Lantern Emerald Adventures - 09/09/10 22:20

Congratulations, i saw the games on the Unity board.

They are pretty good and i like the graphic style laugh
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: Proto Bat-bot and Green Lantern Emerald Adventures - 09/10/10 11:22

Pretty cool stuff indeed! Looking great and I've played a bit of the games and it seems alright.

Unfortunately the blocking by enemy characters is pretty annoying with that robot game though.

Apart from that, good work.

Re: Proto Bat-bot and Green Lantern Emerald Adventures - 09/10/10 13:29

@ Kiyaku: ThanX! I think I might have actually seen you on the Unity forum, Kiyaku.
@ Phemox: Thanx as well. Yeah, those should be taken out one at a time, and using your shield should help but the game is pretty tough allround! Happy b-day btw
Posted By: Captain_Kiyaku

Re: Proto Bat-bot and Green Lantern Emerald Adventures - 09/11/10 07:44

Yeah, making games with Unity is what i do for a living so i am on the forum quite often too, i just don't post that much there.

Are you registered there too? Under the same name?

Re: Proto Bat-bot and Green Lantern Emerald Adventures - 09/14/10 20:39

I thought I was, turns out I was just lurking without an account, anyway I'm now called cartoonbaboon over there.

Both games got some coverage over at the Control. website (dutch)
© 2024 lite-C Forums