MUSIIIIC

Posted By: Stansmedia

MUSIIIIC - 06/29/11 22:56

Anybody on here play any instrument? I play guitar, bass, and drums. I got a yamaha DTxpress IV and I wuv it grin
Posted By: painkiller

Re: MUSIIIIC - 06/29/11 23:08

I've got an Epiphone SG G-400

Re: MUSIIIIC - 06/29/11 23:38

Nice. I've never sat down and tried one of those I will have to some time. I've been playing a squier strat for like... 6 years lol.
Posted By: Rondidon

Re: MUSIIIIC - 06/29/11 23:40

Oldschool. Accordeon. laugh

Posted By: lostclimate

Re: MUSIIIIC - 06/30/11 00:40

i player guitar, but my guitar was a gift from my cheating slut whore of a cheating girlfriend. I snapped it in half in front of her when i found out. Only time in my life ive been proud to make a girl cry.
Posted By: JibbSmart

Re: MUSIIIIC - 06/30/11 00:47

Piano and I dabble in drums.

Jibb
Posted By: Shadow969

Re: MUSIIIIC - 06/30/11 05:37

mainly guitar('88 japanese Greco), and a bit of bass and drums(when i get the chance to grab them during a repetition laugh )

had a post-rock wannabe band bout a year ago, but it failed, so now i'm composing stuff alone, and recording the guitars/programming drums. i still suck at equalizing and mixing, though.

@Stansmedia - listened to Sepsis Kiss - nice stuff, very solid rythm section. 'Nothing' reminded me Inearthed, with a bunch of modern groovy parts thrown up laugh
Posted By: gri

Re: MUSIIIIC - 06/30/11 06:18

played 8 years the bass in the Heavy Metal band "Gladiators".

gri
Posted By: Quad

Re: MUSIIIIC - 06/30/11 07:57

I played drums for about 1.5 years at my first years on university but then in a car crash my right wrist got messed up(It's fine now though.) so i stopped playing.
Posted By: sPlKe

Re: MUSIIIIC - 06/30/11 08:32

i do music for years already, and have quite the portfolio. i worked on more tahn 150 tracks in electornic music, soundtrack, rock, metal and pop.
Posted By: Xarthor

Re: MUSIIIIC - 06/30/11 09:10

I've played drums/percussion instruments for like 10 years, but haven't been playing the last 5 years ...
Posted By: Joozey

Re: MUSIIIIC - 06/30/11 21:46

I got an ocarina. But I suck. (Pun)

Re: MUSIIIIC - 07/01/11 04:42

Thanks shadow! I totally need to get a new guitar. I want a 24 fret with a floyd rose tremelo. I've got stubby fingers so I gotta start trying guitars before I jump and buy the shiniest one.
Posted By: Shadow969

Re: MUSIIIIC - 07/01/11 08:49

same here laugh everybody told me that FR is useless, kills sustain, awkward to tune etc etc, anyway i've bought a guitar with it(rather crappy though).

now it's almost always blocked, BUT sometimes(when i'm in my special mood) i can perform insane wankery with harmonics! yaaay laugh

btw were the tracks on myspace intended to be instrumental?
Posted By: Roel

Re: MUSIIIIC - 07/01/11 16:36

I play an acoustic and electric guitar, a cort g254.
further... I'm making some electronic things with tracker software.

many guitarists here!

Re: MUSIIIIC - 07/02/11 04:41

Nah, I just don't ever have the privacy to record vocals. I need to get a condenser mic with tube pre amp, that seems to be the only thing that can catch my voice. I used to have one, and it was amazing. But being the dumbass I am, I sold it... frown
Posted By: the_clown

Re: MUSIIIIC - 07/02/11 08:48

Been playin' guitar for about six years now (got a beautiful ESP LTD Viper 400), as well as piano (though I only got a cheap Yamaha keyboard at home).
© 2024 lite-C Forums