Fallout NV - STEAM Trade

Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

Fallout NV - STEAM Trade - 11/10/11 11:55

Hi!

I had abandoned Fallout New Vegas for a while as I could not change the language to English since I foolishly bought the game while being in Germany. I had hoped they would have enabled to switch to English by now, but it seems that is not the case.

So I am now looking for someone who would be willing to trade my godawful German Fallout NV for an English one.

It's not even the censoring that bothers me, it's the german synchronization which is really, really bad.

I don't know if anyone would be up for it (maybe you are trying to learn german... or something EDIT: Or you live in austria and you play in german anyway (since you can actually switch the Austrian version to english)) but asking never hurt.

Best Regards
Posted By: Quad

Re: Fallout NV - STEAM Trade - 11/10/11 13:10

I thought players were not allowed to trade already used copies? only extra copies and gifts?
Posted By: Redeemer

Re: Fallout NV - STEAM Trade - 11/10/11 14:08

Originally Posted By: Michael_Schwarz
So I am now looking for someone who would be willing to trade my godawful German Fallout NV for an English one.

It's not even the censoring that bothers me, it's the german synchronization which is really, really bad.

I think you might've just scared away all of your potential customers.

Also, see Quad's post. Game developers hate the used games market.
© 2024 lite-C Forums