[RELEASED] Pinball Rush

Posted By: mk_1

[RELEASED] Pinball Rush - 10/05/15 07:24

I just published my first android app. I'd be happy to get your reviews! If you like it please spread the word.

It's a pinball game with a twist: Instead of playing a simple table the flippers move upwards and you need to keep going as long as possible. A little like doodle jumper but IMO much cooler.

Details:
*uses libgdx framework
*written in Java
*development time: 4 months (spare time development)
*developers: 1
*additional artists: 2 (Pinball Rush logo and some minor stuff)
Posted By: Superku

Re: [RELEASED] Pinball Rush - 10/05/15 09:41

Looking rather good and innovative, congrats!

I'm not really a mobile gamer though, so I don't know, would that game work on Blackberry 10 (Blackberry Classic)?
Posted By: mk_1

Re: [RELEASED] Pinball Rush - 10/05/15 09:47

Originally Posted By: Superku
Looking rather good and innovative, congrats!

I'm not really a mobile gamer though, so I don't know, would that game work on Blackberry 10 (Blackberry Classic)?

Nope, unfortunately not. I'd like to release on iPhone but I'd have to buy a mac and get a developer's license. I don't think there'll be enough revenue to justify such a purchase.
But I heard Blackberry is releasing Android phones soon. wink
Posted By: PadMalcom

Re: [RELEASED] Pinball Rush - 10/06/15 04:49

Nice, for four month of work it does look really good laugh Going to get it today laugh
Posted By: JibbSmart

Re: [RELEASED] Pinball Rush - 10/07/15 03:02

Oh wooooow, this looks really cool and novel. Just trying to free up enough space on my phone for it.
Posted By: old_bill

Re: [RELEASED] Pinball Rush - 10/07/15 10:08

Congratulations!

Regarding the BB10 Port, as far as you don't rely on Google Play Services on the device, the BB10 inbuilt Android Emulator should be able to run it. If you can provide a standalone APK file we can give it a try laugh

@Superku: Good choice laugh
Posted By: Wjbender

Re: [RELEASED] Pinball Rush - 10/08/15 09:13

this is a great idea , and what is quite good about your game is ,how the ever changing table , keeps a player's attention .

i like it .

i have almost completed my first android game too , except , i have not used libgdx , although i would still like to check it out some time , currently i am trying out unity android development , it seems okay .

i am not much of a java fan , you have some good skills there !

i wish you best of luck , to be honest having at least as many sales as you do already for your first android game = impressive .
© 2024 lite-C Forums