I ORDERED

Posted By: harleyb12

I ORDERED - 03/10/07 17:26

its been 1 1/2 years since ive been looking at this and i finally ordered it! WOOT just wondering how long does it usually take to ship? i live in roy utah
Posted By: RobH

Re: I ORDERED - 03/10/07 19:29

Have you ever paid for GS? When you order it Conitec will send you something (letter or email)how you can pay. After that you will get your Version.
Posted By: khanoftruth

Re: I ORDERED - 03/10/07 19:48

I think it took me about two weeks to get my copy.
Posted By: D3D

Re: I ORDERED - 03/10/07 20:07

Don't think you be getting your copy this weekend. Anyway Conitec responded in 3 days by email with my login + key.
Posted By: Doug

Re: I ORDERED - 03/12/07 22:23

Unless there is more than one 3DGS order going to Roy, Utah your package just left the office 5 minutes ago. I'm not sure how long it takes DHL to drive the package to your door, but it is on its way.

Email orders are normally sent the same day if they are made on a weekday (Mon-Fri) before 10am PST. Otherwise they go out the next weekday.

Re: I ORDERED - 03/13/07 21:04

still havnt got an email with login+key. i got an email that had all the information on the order and the order id. hope it geets here soon im so excited
Posted By: Doug

Re: I ORDERED - 03/15/07 00:18

I think you ordered by regular mail (at least there was a package sent to you).
If so, you'll get a CD with the login+key instead of an email.

Re: I ORDERED - 03/16/07 23:00

oh sorry i left u guys hanging ive been to busy with 3dgs. i got it wensday and it is awsome!!!!! im doing the tutorials practice problem is some of the models they want me to use arnt there but when i look on disk there in the model file. oh well probly my crappy win 98 acting up again. this is awsome!!!!
© 2024 lite-C Forums