LiteC

Posted By: Paulo_Sousa

LiteC - 07/10/07 18:39

Greetings

Free version eh? thank god I ended up without buying A7... whew.
I downloaded LiteC free. There is a WED in my folder. Level editor if it hasn't changed. However, if I try to open it, nothing happens.
I did read NO level editor on LiteC...

I thought it was a corrupted WED. Redownloaded. Same thing. Is something wrong with my files or WED is like a dummy there?

Paulo Sousa
Posted By: AttosRH

Re: LiteC - 07/10/07 21:11

br?

Re: LiteC - 07/10/07 21:29

I'm sorry?
Posted By: seneca

Re: LiteC - 07/10/07 21:33

i do believe that the Lite C free is the scripting language only. Sort of like C++. I could be wrong, though.

Re: LiteC - 07/10/07 21:37

Then why, in the free version wich has no Level Editor according to the table, this dummy WED?
To remember me of the A6 days?

Paulo Sousa
Posted By: seneca

Re: LiteC - 07/10/07 21:41

not really sure. I bought A7 straight out. but you can download the public beta of A7 for a 30 day free trial. It comes with all the bells and whistles with out limitations.

Re: LiteC - 07/10/07 21:50

Well, not even the Publishing function disabled?
This encouraged me because its free...
Posted By: Bot190

Re: LiteC - 07/10/07 22:19

you cant publish.

Re: LiteC - 07/10/07 23:19

Ok.
As for my WED thingy? I still don't get it...

Paulo
Posted By: Frederick_Lim

Re: LiteC - 07/11/07 00:30

I think because you don't have A7 key file so WED deactivate. There is no level editor in lite-C.

Re: LiteC - 07/11/07 16:19

In that case it should be deleted, as you can see (read actually), it lead to a misunderstanding.

Paulo Sousa

Re: LiteC - 07/11/07 20:50

if there's no level editor how can I build my levels?? in MED??

Re: LiteC - 07/11/07 21:13

Well, thats one of my doubts. So I posted this. To know if WED is actually supposed to work.
MED is an option. But well, I'm old school, what can I say.

Paulo Sousa
Posted By: JibbSmart

Re: LiteC - 07/11/07 21:58

deleting's a fantastic idea if you want to download the whole thing again if you upgrade. lite-C is turned into any version you buy depending on what key you stick in the folder. the key doesn't include WED.

as for making levels of your own WED style -- sorry i don't know anything about exporters or anything.

if you really want WED, i guess you know what you have to do. extra's cheaper, but i reckon commercial is more value for money.

julz

Re: LiteC - 07/11/07 22:05

Sigh...
Oh well... Thanks anyway...
Is liteC like C-Script? Can I use C-Script with this?
If yes, am I allowed to get an editor that creates the needed files for 3DGS and use them with lite-C?

What are the odds I find an editor like that?

Paulo Sousa

Re: LiteC - 07/11/07 23:56

I used C-Script on Lite-C ,But publish only works if your codes are in Lite-C language
© 2024 lite-C Forums