Project Files?

Posted By: BorgNot

Project Files? - 05/02/08 19:11

First, I have compiled other languages-dbase,delphi-pascal,c++- before but I usually place my Project files on a separate partition, i.e.; d:\3dGS\Projects, etc... I am using A6 (trying out the free Lite-C) standard. What is the best way to organize the Project folders and files?

d:\3dGS\Project01\audio for audio
d:\3dGS\Project01\images for images
d:\3dGS\Project01\*.* for scripts

Does that work well?

Second question. Since I have the standard version of A6, I noticed that there of course is the acknex.dll yet it there are also other files which are published after a compile. I prefer a clean executable with the dlls. Does the Commercial and Pro output all those files?

TIA
Posted By: Uhrwerk

Re: Project Files? - 05/02/08 22:16

The folder structure you suggest will work without problems. It's a matter of personal taste. I personally choose a folder "source" additionally and create more folders in the images folder for uncompressed and compressed formats.

What files do you mean? I remember only acknex.dll, acknex.exe and palette.pcx. That should be all.
Posted By: BorgNot

Re: Project Files? - 05/02/08 22:50

Thanks much for that. Re: output files, I noticed that the resource files end up on the published folder. Is that true for each version? Standard/Extra, Commercial, Pro?

TIA
© 2024 lite-C Forums