Level Trouble

Posted By: Lawrence

Level Trouble - 08/01/08 15:23

I have created 2 levels Test_level and Test_level02. To the project manager I added Levels(00). Placed cube.mdl and added exit point to it in Test_level, set Id_023 to 1.000 and Target_023 to 2.000. In Test_level02 added cube.mdl and added entry point and set ID 2.000. When I run Test_level and walk to exit point cube my player moves on to the next level but then the level stops and just sits there, I can't move or anything it is frozen. Any ideas? Thanks.
Posted By: kiamonster

Re: Level Trouble - 08/01/08 18:27

Have you aet behaviour = player_move to your player in level 2 or even omitted the player altogether?

Re: Level Trouble - 08/01/08 19:29

There is no player in the second level.

Re: Level Trouble - 08/06/08 13:43

Is there no one who can help? Both levels use the same scripts. The 2nd level does not have a player in it. I have tried with a player as well, this does not work. I followed the instructions in the manual or tutorial, I picked up the book The Official Guide to 3D Gamestudio and followed its level making and nothing seems to work. I am running on a XP machine with Gamestudio 7.07 commercial, plenty of RAM and hard drive space. I don't want to create one huge level, I want to create a couple of small levels.

Thanks.
© 2024 lite-C Forums