help plzz

Posted By: cooperlssl

help plzz - 09/01/08 20:34

I am in desperate need of how to make my my script a runnable program. I tried to publish it but its just a bunch of c and h and I cant actually run it. Is there something I am missing?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: help plzz - 09/01/08 20:42

Me thinks you are using the 30 day trial version.
If you are, then you cannot publish.
If you are using the freeware Lite C version, then you can.
But are missing out on some features like the Level editor and
loading levels.
And I do like the Quake/Quake 2 levels and even BSP too.

cheers

Re: help plzz - 09/01/08 20:43

No I am not using thirty day trial version. I payed much for this program.

Re: help plzz - 09/01/08 20:54

meow wow!
you did.

I'm using the Lite C freeware version. And when I publish my script or project. The system creates a folder with a .cd extension.
In this case its lissie.cd
Inside this folder are all sorts of files including my script too...which is lissiecat.c
and also my lissiecat A7 executable. And also the acknex dll.
I think all of the files are needed in order to run the A7 lissiecat executable file.

I hope this helps.

Re: help plzz - 09/01/08 21:01

here is a screenie meanie
inside the folder of lissiecat.cd

Re: help plzz - 09/01/08 21:08

wow you are lucky to have htat sorta thing, i only get a bunch of sources and headers frown and a Dll.

Re: help plzz - 09/01/08 21:46

say whaaatt!??

you don't see any kind of A7 executable or program
file with the matching name of your script file.

yikes!
um...set the default of your folder to show hidden files and other folders in this particular folder. Just in case.
and um,um....check and make sure what the default settings should be for placing your executables and compile source script. But in any case, the file should be in your cd published folder.

do you use any kind of content or resources like like bitmaps, sounds, music??

seriously and honestly...
I don't know what else to say and share with you.
If nothing works and there is no solution to your problem I would seek out the comapany and developers for this 3D Game Studio for your answers or even some kind of solution. Programming wise or even monetary wise.

Definitely!

Posted By: Blade280891

Re: help plzz - 09/01/08 21:46

Then you are probably doing it wrong.

Re: help plzz - 09/01/08 22:02

using the Lite C freeware version
and with my lissiecat script.

I click on File from the menu
and highlight and click the Publish option.
it brings up a dialog box. All the options are faded out since I'm using the Freeware version. So, I just click okay and it produces a published cd folder.

Here is the screen of
the published and with options too.

I don't have any of the full editions. But, perhaps clicking the starter or especailly the compiled exe button. Heck, click all the options together. Then click Ok at the bottom to publish.
Posted By: D3D

Re: help plzz - 09/13/08 17:53

Either you have the key not inside the gstudio7 directory, the "create exe" de-selected or have serious problem with your computer. I see you own Professional. So best thing is to contact Conitec although they might not answer before monday.
© 2024 lite-C Forums