Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
Data from CSV not parsed correctly
by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (AbrahamR), 717 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: FREE high Poly Modeller !! (great for normal m [Re: Why_Do_I_Die] #84636
09/16/06 09:31
09/16/06 09:31
IL,US
FeiHongJr Offline
Expert
FeiHongJr  Offline
Expert

IL,US
Quote:

btw , blender IS free , but it's also a piece of crap.

Please do not insult the tools. Ive seen tons of great models be created using blender. I personally use it as well. If you dislike it thats fine but insulting the software will get you no where.

Back on topic here.

Ive used the tool shortly however Im still kind of lost. I dont think I ever got my own model imported? Sorry its been awhile since I used it.

Ill have to check back at your website and see if I can find some info there... If I remember right you mentioned a tutorial. Did you ever manage to finish them. Sorry if youve allready answered this question...

http://www.freewebs.com/otama_syndicate/index.htm - Each master to his own technique.

- Not me said the bee, Nor I said the fly.
Re: FREE high Poly Modeller !! (great for normal m [Re: Why_Do_I_Die] #84637
09/19/06 16:01
09/19/06 16:01
massachusetts, US
lsinteract Offline OP
lsinteract  Offline OP

massachusetts, US
Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't got around to building the Tutorial yet, I have been insanely busy on UI ideas for SolidWorks 2008... I'd like to take a moment to ask that you guys not be at each others throats :-) If you don't like Blender or CB Model Pro than that's fine, it's free and the software is out there so that you can form opinions if you wish to. But we do hope that when things are said it's constructive, after all we build tools for you, not for ourselves, anyway, I'm just happy that we were able to release it to all of you. As always thanks for your support!
- Jim

Lily n'S!D issues #1 / #2 OUT NOW!!! get them at:www.strik3comix.com get CBMODELPRO for FREE! at:cbmodelpro.com
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de