Could you post a screenshot showing the prefab in your level in WED? I don't need the whole level shown, just the area where you're trying to add the prefab and where you have this prefab. To post screenshots, you'll need to upload the image to either your webhost or an image-hosting service like imageshack or photobucket. To get a screenshot, just press the "PrtScr" key, located just to the right of the F12 key at the top of the key board, open MSPaint, shrink the image to a 1x1 size, then press control+V to paste it then save the image into whatever format you want. For best results, I save the screenshot as BMP then open a more worthy image edittor like GIMP and save it into the format needed from it as these programs do better than MSPaint. In many cases, for screenshots of Windows programs, PNG does best, but for games, JPG does better.

"You level up the fastest and easiest if you do things at your own level and no higher or lower" - useful tip My 2D game - release on Jun 13th; My tutorials