by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (AndrewAMD, alibaba), 1,184 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Team for action/racing game! #102746
12/19/06 08:20
12/19/06 08:20
M
MDC Offline OP
MDC  Offline OP
M

Hey everyone im looking to make a team for a new game. The following are needed.
-modelers(must be able to model cars and humans)
-programmers
-animators
-Level design

I am a level designer as well as helping with the modeling, art for the game which includes the backgrounds for the menus ect. And also putting the game together.

Here is a little bit about the game, it is only the basis more will be Discussed as a whole team. but it gives you an idea.

Name – (name still to be decided)
Type – 3rd person
Genre – Action/racing

Before each mission you receive a list of cars you must steal, or a single car, the date you must do it by, and the destination all cars must go to. An in game clock will tell you how long you have to complete each mission. You must first find where all the required cars are and then get all of them and bring to the destination by the deadline. This game is not only about stealing cars and racing away from cops. You must get to each car without anybody seeing you, and you must also get away and back to the drop point without causing suspicion. If you are seen and the car is reported stolen, the rest of the cars will be very difficult to get now that the cops are more alert. Once you have all the cars back to right place by the right time you get paid. The harder and rarer the cars are the more you get paid. During the game there will also be mini missions like races.

Any comments or questions about the game post here but if your interested in working in the team please PM me(please include some work you have done)

Re: Team for action/racing game! [Re: MDC] #102747
12/19/06 16:05
12/19/06 16:05
Bay City, MI
lostclimate Offline
Expert
lostclimate  Offline
Expert

Bay City, MI
this one actually sounds pretty fun, but judging from your last post, do you think your up do a large project like this anyways, and usually its not the modellers and level designers that pull together teams, unless they already have large amounts of artwork to show.

Re: Team for action/racing game! [Re: lostclimate] #102748
12/20/06 01:49
12/20/06 01:49
M
MDC Offline OP
MDC  Offline OP
M

I knew someone was going to bring up my last post. I really just wanted to see peoples opinion on that. I know its a huge project. Cant believe posts are still going up this long after i deleted it. If i can find people who are interested in working on this project. It will inspire me to make some concept art for it. If you have a particualar thing you would like to know or see about the game ask and ill see how i go about answering or showing you.

Re: Team for action/racing game! [Re: MDC] #102749
12/20/06 02:36
12/20/06 02:36
Bay City, MI
lostclimate Offline
Expert
lostclimate  Offline
Expert

Bay City, MI
well, i'd say get some work finished if your actually serious about this project because after your last post you have low credibility and the most of us would'nt even consider this a viable post even without your other one, because you have no backing no work into it that you'd waste if you didnt finish and no reason to keep motivated, so like i said, you dont need much but just something to show that your serious

Re: Team for action/racing game! [Re: lostclimate] #102750
12/20/06 03:07
12/20/06 03:07
K
khanoftruth Offline
khanoftruth  Offline
K

Let him do his thing, man. If he wants to get a team before making some basic stuff (as impratical as it is), let him.

The Galvanic Productions Hompage: www.GalvanicProductions.tk For our current project, click on the Nirvana link.

Moderated by  checkbutton, Inestical, Perro 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de