Hilbert's Hotel

Diskussionsforum zur Unendlichkeit: Theismus, Atheismus, Primzahlen, Unsterblichkeit, das Universum...
Discussing Infinity: theism and atheism, prime numbers, immortality, cosmology, philosophy...

Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
Data from CSV not parsed correctly
by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (M_D), 1,430 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious, howardR
19050 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: What if God was proven. [Re: PHeMoX] #109292
04/25/07 09:59
04/25/07 09:59
netherlands
Realspawn Offline

Expert
Realspawn  Offline

Expert

netherlands
did god not create mankind to his own image ?

Find all my tutorials & Workshops at : www.rp-interactive.nl

Creativity starts in the brain
Re: What if God was proven. [Re: Realspawn] #109293
04/25/07 10:19
04/25/07 10:19
Netherlands
PHeMoX Offline
Senior Expert
PHeMoX  Offline
Senior Expert

Netherlands
Ow, I thought you're mirror could make you see a God,

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software
Re: What if God was proven. [Re: PHeMoX] #109294
07/17/07 13:01
07/17/07 13:01
A
Arathas Offline
Arathas  Offline
A

1. If there was a God, nothing in my life would change, I guess. I'd just ignore him and hope that he's ignore me as he/she/it did the last 28 years.

2. If there was no God, nothing in my life would change, I guess. I'd just continue to do what I think the purpose of life is: Doing things that make me happy and living a happy life.

Re: What if God was proven. [Re: Michael_Schwarz] #109295
07/20/07 07:41
07/20/07 07:41
U.S.A. Michigan
exile Offline
User
exile  Offline
User

U.S.A. Michigan
OMG. Dudes, its a friggen hypothetical question. Have some friggin fun with it. I don't care to hear of you believe or not, or if you can/can't prove god exists. But the -blamming- question asks you "IF" god was proven. I know there is no way to do so, but you don't have to ruin other peoples fun with it. Stay on friggin topic! It's like saying, "What would you do if aliens landed?". It is a question that is meant for people to have fun wit. Not for people to prove how smart (or retarded) they are. JUST HAVE FUN!!! -now back on topic-

1. I would become "Worlds best Christian" LOL
2. That would suck, because then everyone would go crazy and murder would turn into a form of greeting! LOL x2

Re: What if God was proven. [Re: exile] #109296
07/20/07 08:08
07/20/07 08:08
Netherlands
PHeMoX Offline
Senior Expert
PHeMoX  Offline
Senior Expert

Netherlands
Quote:

1. I would become "Worlds best Christian" LOL
2. That would suck, because then everyone would go crazy and murder would turn into a form of greeting! LOL x2

Isn't that a little bit ahum ...opportunistic??? Besides, who says God is the 'Christian God'? Remember that Christians think more of Jesus than of God usually, that might make the bastard envious and mad,

Quote:

1) I would become a fundamentalist Christian ( I suppose of course you meant the christian God ) they are the only ones who really follow the Bible
Liberal Christians are ( no offence ) a little bit hypocrit guys , in my opinion

Hypocritical or not, if the Christian God turns out to exist, then it's still possible that the Bible contains errors. In fact, I'd probably be interested in certain explanations about it straight from God himself in this hypothetical a scenario. Oww and I'd also like to know how that God is involved in life or creating life, since there's no hard evidence for creation (let's call it "inter-evolutional creation" aka divine intervention in the development and coming into existence of species during evolution. Quite frankly I would be interested how this God solves that "problem", perhaps he simply says "nope, wasn't me, your looking for thát guy", pointing towards nowhere and we're right back where we started, after all didn't be the bible mention and imply multiple Gods? (Thou shalt not have other gods besides me , as if there are/were more Gods.) ).

Cheers

Re: What if God was proven. [Re: PHeMoX] #109297
07/20/07 08:26
07/20/07 08:26
S
Shadow969 Offline
User
Shadow969  Offline
User
S

1 Continue my way of life, God's existance doesn't prove that heaven and hell are real (i believe in God, but not in all that church tells)
2 Continue my way of life, because i wouldn't believe in that, besides if there's no God doesn't mean that there's no life after death and reincarnation

Re: What if God was proven. [Re: Shadow969] #109298
07/20/07 08:53
07/20/07 08:53
Netherlands
PHeMoX Offline
Senior Expert
PHeMoX  Offline
Senior Expert

Netherlands
Quote:

besides if there's no God doesn't mean that there's no life after death and reincarnation

True indeed, hehehe funny, never thought of it that way around. Off course it's equal as unproven as God's existence as far as I know, but sóme cases involving reincarnation claims do sound quite plausible. More plausible than a God who apparently had little to no influence on his 'own' creation?

Cheers

Re: What if God was proven. [Re: PHeMoX] #109299
07/20/07 09:24
07/20/07 09:24
U.S.A. Michigan
exile Offline
User
exile  Offline
User

U.S.A. Michigan
There is only one way to solve this. Somebody.......must......DIE!!! Don't worry. There are 4 things that could happen.

1. Go to Heaven or Hell and find out god exists. (Thats sucks)
2. Get re-incarnated. (When you come back, tell us about it)
3. Nothing.....Become a ghost. (Again, haunt someone and tell them what happens)
4. "X" Factor. (Anything else in between)

you have a 50/50 chance of telling us about it. Don't worry, you will die for an honorable cause. people across the world will thank you. LOL.Seriously though, there is no other way to tell what happens. The only way to find out is by death. Nobody will kill themselves in the name of science. The only way for the world to ever know the truth is if everyone dies. If there really is nothing, then accomplishing things in life is pointless. What is the point of trying at anything? If there is an afterlife, then were all screwed anyway since it looks like were gonna wind up nuking ourselves anyway. We are REALLY screwed. PROOF HERE

Last edited by exile; 07/20/07 09:35.
Re: What if God was proven. [Re: exile] #109300
07/23/07 00:24
07/23/07 00:24
Netherlands
Joozey Offline
Expert
Joozey  Offline
Expert

Netherlands
NO, everyone must die! This could lead to some interesting results, because, if everyone died then what does god doing here any longer?

A few things could happen:
1. God goes to idle forever
2. God waits untill the monkey turns into a new human again and continues his work
3. God dies as well
4. God makes us alive again!

In the case of 1 to 3, well, who cares, everyone is dead anyway. Number 2 would be nice as the new monkey human can use our inventions we left there to learn from and become a more superior race! This way god could be even proud on us as well. In the case of 4, we, or at least some of us who have been made alive, then really found out the truth, and don't need to convince anyone as every living human knows the truth now!

Whatever it will be, there's a chance of 100% that we will fullfill our desires!

Who can assist me smuggle large amounts of uranium to my house?

Last edited by Jostie; 07/23/07 00:26.

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs
Re: What if God was proven. [Re: Joozey] #109301
07/25/07 12:32
07/25/07 12:32
Richmond B.C., Canada
Captain_Kiyaku Offline

Dichotomic
Captain_Kiyaku  Offline

Dichotomic

Richmond B.C., Canada
1) nothing
2) nothing

I mean why care about one person or something? "God" can't make my life better, or pay my bills or whatever.

I don't say there is no god or there is. I don't care, i mean, when god doesn't exist, im still here, with my goals, with my unfinished game, with my problems, what so ever. If god does exist, it's the same. I won't try to be nice to come in heaven or [censored] ^^'
I propably would just say "okay" and go on like before.

My Blog

"Tag und Nacht schrei ich mich heiser,
Wind weht alle Worte fort,
Tag und Nacht schrei ich mein Krähenwort!"

Subway To Sally - Krähenkönig
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  jcl, Lukas, old_bill, Spirit 

Kompaktes W�rterbuch des UnendlichenCompact Dictionary of the Infinite