Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
AlpacaZorroPlugin v1.3.0 Released
by kzhao. 05/22/24 13:41
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
Data from CSV not parsed correctly
by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 811 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
lorikob361, LucasJoshua, Baklazhan, Hanky27, firatv
19054 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Short term .net programmer - XML + C# - paid #111770
02/12/07 17:59
02/12/07 17:59
Beverly, Massachusetts
Rhuarc Offline OP
Expert
Rhuarc  Offline OP
Expert

Beverly, Massachusetts
I'm looking for someone with experience in XML and C#. This is a short term job, with pay. More details than are provided here are available on request.

Requirements: Experience with C# implementations of XML reading, parsing, and document merging.

Responsibilities will include designing a class system that will fill a structure with UI relevant information stored in the XML files for the application to utilize in providing user interaction, applying customization to in-memory versions of these XML files and merging their contents into a "master" XML file that will contain most (some element types will be ignored in the merge process) of the elements in the modular XML files into grouping systems established within the master XML file. You may also need/want to adapt the current XML files to a more standardized design to flow better through code (at your discretion).

This is a paid job, and is short-term. Payment can be provided via PayPal or mailed check. Other options can be discussed if those are not available or satisfactory, arrangements for payment will be solidified before the job is started. You will be required to sign an Non Disclosure contract, as well as a Work For Hire document. If your age or other restrictions apply that a guardian or other person must co-sign, those requirements must be met prior to beginning work. This is for a product that will have good visibility (in both the 3DGS community and in the general game development community) and you will be credited, so you will be able to add a product to your resume that you helped develop.

No experience with 3DGS is required, but this is a 3DGS-related project.

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please email me at dniezgocki [at] 11threv.com

If applying, a resume is requested. If resume is not available, please send a supplementary description of your experience and qualifications.

-Rhuarc

I no longer post on these forums, keep in touch with me via:
Linkedin.com
My MSDN blog
Re: Short term .net programmer - XML + C# - paid [Re: Rhuarc] #111771
02/12/07 21:23
02/12/07 21:23
analysis paralysis
NITRO777 Offline
Expert
NITRO777  Offline
Expert

analysis paralysis
grayson peddie used to talk about C# quite a bit but I dont know if he ever really could program good with it and I dont know where he went.

you could also try http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/default.asp but you probably knew all this...

Re: Short term .net programmer - XML + C# - paid [Re: NITRO777] #111772
02/13/07 02:51
02/13/07 02:51
Beverly, Massachusetts
Rhuarc Offline OP
Expert
Rhuarc  Offline OP
Expert

Beverly, Massachusetts
Short term post too!

The position has been filled.

I no longer post on these forums, keep in touch with me via:
Linkedin.com
My MSDN blog

Moderated by  checkbutton, Inestical, Perro 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de