by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (TedMar), 1,420 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Concept artist needed #115435
03/06/07 02:13
03/06/07 02:13
C
Cipher Offline OP
Cipher  Offline OP
C

I need a concept artist to develop a fairly large number of sketches regarding spacecraft ( i.e. " motherships " , stations etc. ) and natural space phenomena.

The detail required is fairly high ( i.e. seperate sketches for turrets, fine metalwork etc. ) and is very comparable to that required for the " next-gen " of space games. Creativity, imagination is valued.

Please send me a link to your portfolio.

Thanks,

Re: Concept artist needed [Re: Cipher] #115436
03/06/07 06:10
03/06/07 06:10
newcastle nsw australia
chaotic_dragon Offline
chaotic_dragon  Offline

newcastle nsw australia
hey i do not have a portfolio at the moment but i can do sketch work and also work with photoshop i can make you metal, wood, plastic, ect textures and anything else you may need with photoshop and any spacecraft sketches you need and weapons i am fine with helping you with that if you would like i can send you some of my metal textures and hopefully when i get a scanner i can send you some sketches of some of my artwork to you.

thanks, chris

email: cdtjones69@hotmail.com

looking for team members please send email to cdtjones69@hotmail.com or go to www.conflict-games.com

Regards
Chris Jones,
Conflict Games
Re: Concept artist needed [Re: chaotic_dragon] #115437
04/22/07 22:08
04/22/07 22:08
G
guru Offline
guru  Offline
G

I am interested in doing some artwork for you. I have a small portfolio for you to see some of my work, unfortuneately I do not have any spacecraft pictures for viewing, however I find the task not that dificult and should be able to give you what you need. I am a current student at The Art Institute and I am currently finishing up my third year and will be obtaining a bachelor degree in Game Art and Design next year. I am looking forward to your reply, I have already started sketching. My email address is;
guruartist@comcast.net
or
guruartstudio@hotmail.com

Here is the link to my portfolio here on the same site;

http://www.coniserver.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/746969/Main/746969/#Post746969

Hope to here from you soon.

John Clark - guruartist

Re: Concept artist needed [Re: guru] #115438
04/24/07 17:21
04/24/07 17:21
G
guru Offline
guru  Offline
G

I am getting ahold of you in reply to your spacecraft artist needed post. here is a link to the only ship I have drawn, I did it last night, If this will work for what you are doing I am very interested in your artist job, I could knock a couple of these out in no time,

here is a link to some of my pictures;

http://reigniv.com/guruartstudio/pic100.jpg

And here is a link to a ship I drew last night; please keep in mind that what you are view as far as the ship it is still work in progress.

http://reigniv.com/guruartstudio/pic100.jpg

please get back with me.

You can contact me at;
guruartist@comcast.net
or
guruartstudio@hotmail.com

Thanks

John - Guru Artist

Re: Concept artist needed [Re: chaotic_dragon] #115439
04/29/07 03:23
04/29/07 03:23
G
guru Offline
guru  Offline
G

Hello there this is John - Guru artist, I had lost the email I believe you sent me of a highly detailed Medieval Character job you needed drawn up. I believe the characters name was; Namis. I have done some thing up but need to know if you were the one who emailed me,
If you are the guy, great
I was wondering if this is a paying gig?
Let me know and ill send the file.
John - GuruArtist

Re: Concept artist needed [Re: guru] #115440
05/18/07 16:09
05/18/07 16:09
Caracas/Venezuela
S
Sparta Offline
Sparta  Offline
S

Caracas/Venezuela
Hi my name is Douglas Grillo and my bussines partner is Marcelo Avila, we are computer graphics artists in Venezuela, you can see some of our work here:
http://www.freewebs.com/wormhole_interactive/

Our specialitys are:
2D animation, 3D animation, Video Compositing, Character and Background design, Illustrations and game development.

Moderated by  checkbutton, Inestical, Perro 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de