Hi all,
I've been playing around with the upgraded version of A6 (I haven't used it for a while, so I'm still trying to remember where everything is..)

I noticed earlier (not sure how long this has been gone for), but the "textures" menu on the menu bar has disappeared.. When did this go? And why?
(I'd have thought having a menu item for it was quicker than having to go to the textures tab on the left of the screen, right click, then click texture manager).. I couldn't find it earlier because I forgot about this way.
(Also the manual seems to think that the texture menu bar is still there, and it isn't..)

Also, earlier on, when I was using WED, the solid 3D view seemed to display fine... I closed WED, then when I loaded the 3D view again, everything was black? (Things would appear red when I clicked them but when nothing was active, it was all black and you couldn't see anything)..
I haven't changed the dll that renders the 3D view since. (I was using GXL2BASDX9A.DLL earlier).. Is this a bug or is it corrupt? (If I try using one of the dx8 ones it seems to work fine.. so I'm assuming corrupt, but I'm not sure how). :S

I also remember in the past, if you weren't using a certain dll to render things in WED, some of the newer features (at the time, such as a visible light range) didn't function? Which is the lowest version required for all of the WED features to work?

EDIT: Reinstalling didn't fix the 3d view bug. So I can assume it's not a corrupted file. It's just weird how it worked one minute, then I closed WED, reopened it (doing noting inbetween) and it didn't work after. :S.. Oh well.

Last edited by Aaron_H; 06/19/07 19:06.