by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,094 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious
19051 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: First Project - Looking for Constructive Crits [Re: frazzle] #147206
08/13/07 21:38
08/13/07 21:38
New England
D
DeKO_Mania Offline OP
DeKO_Mania  Offline OP
D

New England
Thank you all again for the suggestions!

@bstudio: After comparing two different scales (the scale seen in the picture, and half that scale), I like the smaller of the two a little better. Thank you for the suggestion!

@EX Citer: Also a good idea. I changed the tint of the lighting to a more tan-ish color, so it dosent look too dark, but it gives off a brownish glow. Again, thank you!

@Shadow969: Contrast between what? The crates and the rest of the room, or the textures themselves...

@frazzle: The lighting I have used is the standard lighting added inside of WED. It is nothing special, but it works for the time being... if I feel like going in and coding my own lighting, then that will come after coding begins.

Quote:

Waiting for updates ...

I appreciate that, thank you.

To all, as last time, I will update some pics soon with these changes and hopefully some more additions of my own. I appreciate people not going too hard one me... I am sure that there are many other better ways to be doing the same thing I am doing, but as this is my first project, Im still learning. Thanks again!

Regards,
DeKO_Mania

Re: First Project - Looking for Constructive Crits [Re: DeKO_Mania] #147207
08/14/07 02:57
08/14/07 02:57
S
Shadow969 Offline
User
Shadow969  Offline
User
S

I mean contrast between the tiles, and their borders, looks like they are very big and deep

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de