by 11honza11. 04/30/24 08:16
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (dr_panther, VoroneTZ, TedMar), 791 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious, howardR
19050 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
two characters... #148310
08/16/07 11:44
08/16/07 11:44
Connecticut, USA
Blink Offline OP

Expert
Blink  Offline OP

Expert

Connecticut, USA
i use 100 plus level change code for the AUM with the templates because i needed more than 9 levels to change, and two different characters that has different jobs. i dont want one character to use weapons, only a flashlight. when i level change, all of the weapons that one character uses appears in the other character inventory when i change levels, and he also is able to shoot. is there a way to avoid this in the templates?

My Famous Quotes: "Hip hop is like a virus, infecting everyone and everything around it. Every form of media has some way,shape or form, assimilated hip hop into it." It has also mutated into other strains like, trip hop, house, rap, gangster, and conscious forms. Once you are infected with it, its with you for life."
Re: two characters... [Re: Blink] #148311
08/16/07 16:01
08/16/07 16:01
Connecticut, USA
Blink Offline OP

Expert
Blink  Offline OP

Expert

Connecticut, USA
ok...now that my brain is back from vacation. here is the solution. one character if using templates, has the biped player weapons and the weapons hud. remove them from the list in project manager on the levels that has a character that doesnt use weapons. the weapons will not go with that character.

My Famous Quotes: "Hip hop is like a virus, infecting everyone and everything around it. Every form of media has some way,shape or form, assimilated hip hop into it." It has also mutated into other strains like, trip hop, house, rap, gangster, and conscious forms. Once you are infected with it, its with you for life."
Re: two characters... [Re: Blink] #148312
08/16/07 20:59
08/16/07 20:59
Orange County, CA
L
LogantheHogan Offline
Developer
LogantheHogan  Offline
Developer
L

Orange County, CA
haha and how do flashlights and guns work with the magic spells I just programmed for you?

Just kidding. I'm sure it's awesome.

Re: two characters... [Re: LogantheHogan] #148313
08/17/07 01:46
08/17/07 01:46
Connecticut, USA
Blink Offline OP

Expert
Blink  Offline OP

Expert

Connecticut, USA
lol, not too well, you have scripted for my upcoming masterpiece, that is, now that I have awesome scripts written by you, my friend! i have been trying to finish my first project for a year now, now that i am at the end, i keep discovering little issues, just have to get the in-game music together and i am done,lol. thanks again Logan.

Moderated by  HeelX, rvL_eXile 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de