by degenerate_762. 04/30/24 23:23
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (VoroneTZ, 7th_zorro, AndrewAMD), 1,054 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious, howardR
19050 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
question for the moderators #155552
09/20/07 00:13
09/20/07 00:13
michigan
abbicon Offline OP
abbicon  Offline OP

michigan
Just curious really... i have taken a break from the forums a while back and when i came back i noticed that the language restrictions had become a little more lax .. not complaining just curious as to if the restrictions have loosend up, i somtimes review these forums with my son and was a little suprised to see the changes....not making waves, just asking a question.

Thanks Jeff

"I'm the doctor." "Doctor who ?" "Exactly!"
Re: question for the moderators [Re: abbicon] #155553
09/20/07 00:22
09/20/07 00:22
Wellington
Nems Offline

Nems  Offline

Wellington
Hi abbicon, no its always been like this..its just that it isn't often and it seems to be acceptable to a lot of MODS as no one else supports my queries regarding bad language and sexual innuendos over the last 4 years.

Its a world stage and not limited to 'owners' of 3DGamestudio, anyone can post here but because the majority are game developers, more threads are available due to this and consequently our most creative types fell the need to 'express' themselves in offensive posts.

Then again, colloquialism is the common form of speech and we all richly indulge it sometime so I guess its the evolving face of language.

Still, my personal preference is 'clean' as young people often populate Game or CGI forums and so we risk being seen as supporting crippled language expressions.

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de